“thank you for a pleasant stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Tillman

Hotel Tillman
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Clemson
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
“thank you for a pleasant stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

stayed last weekend for football camp. rooms very nice and newly renovated. highly recommend staying here. breakfast was excellent. I will stay again when traveling back to Clemson. folks at Tillman treat you right !

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank scott j

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Rome, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

This hotel is always a wonderful place to stay. I have stayed there many times. Staff is always pleasant and knowledgeable about surrounding area. The rooms are exceptionally clean always.The hotel is located in ideal location to enjoy all the sites of the upstate South Carolina.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Lamar A
Nita P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Tillman, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Mr. Lamar,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We really appreciate your kind words. We will continue to deliver the high quality service. Hope to see you next time you are in Clemson.

Thank You once again!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Recently came back to my Alma mater for a baseball series. We stayed at tillman and had a great time, rooms were clean and quiet, staff was very friendly, and the best thing is it was only a 15 minute walk to the bars. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Brennen O
Nita P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Tillman, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
We want to thank you and let you know that we appreciate you taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor review on our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.Hope to see you next time you visit Clemson.
Mansfield, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

My Mother in law had just passed away in Feb so my wife and I packed up and traveled 880 miles to South Carolina. We chose to stay @ Hotel Tillman and we are very happy we did! Very polite staff, clean rooms and the location made our stay a pleasent one

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank zkeue
Ontario, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

I checked into the Hotel Tillman in Clemson and was greeted by a very courteous and helpful young man. The room and faciity is very clean and I would recommend this to anyone that is thinking about staying in the Clemson area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Debra P
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

My family and I were in town to tour the local university and we had a very good experience at the hotel Tillman. The room was clean and comfortable.I will stay there again if my daughter chooses to attend the university.

• Stayed May 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor review on our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you are in the Clemson area.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I recently stayed at the Hotel Tillman (formally the Sleep Inn). although they are still in the process of remodeling, what they have done so far is wonderful. The rooms are bright, clean, and modern. The one thing that has not changed is the staff. This is my favorite place to stay... period. The staff is friendly, courteous, and accommodating. The last time I stayed here my TV went on the blink late the first night. When I returned from running errands the next afternoon the manager and the head of maintenance were replacing my TV with a brand new one they had bought that morning.
I have stayed here 3 times now and each time I have had an experience such as that where the staff have gone out of their way to accommodate/help me. Wonderful place.

Room Tip: Room 213 has a new TV ;)
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Melissa E
We want to thank you and let you know that we appreciate you taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor review on our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you have always enjoyed your stay with. Thank you again for the kind words which are very motivating for our staff, we look forward to you staying with us again the next time you are in the Clemson area.