“Best place in Cheraw!”

Rivers Edge
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cheraw
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The staff was very friendly. The food was the best I have had in a while. I will be back!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Good Service and the finest steaks in the county, only open Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Go early!!

Reviewed May 12, 2012

We ate at Rivers Edge several times this last week. Everything was delicious. Got carry out several times. My husband had a Pimento cheese sandwich on grilled sourdough bread and fried okra. I had a chicken salad sandwich and their wonderful broccoli salad. Their homemade chicken salad is the best I have ever had. Loaded with pecans and craisens! One day we had their salad bar. It is nice and fresh. Was their for dinner Fri. night. We had their ribs and steaks. And you can't leave without desert! All baked right there and brought around to your table on a lovely 3 tired display. We had the German choc cake, lemon cream cake, and their famous toasted coconut carmel pecan cream cheese pie! Everything was devine! Our family thinks this is the best restaurant in Cheraw! Their service is always great too!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Stopped by Rivers Edge based on the few TripAdvisor reviews I saw. Definitely not disappointed! I had the smoked turkey and gouda on a croissant and it was wonderful. Service was fast and friendly. No complaints. Would definitely return if I ever find myself in Cheraw again.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

I was expecting some really good homestyle cooking but was disappointed because I like my food to have more seasoning. The dessert display was more appetizing than the actual dessert. The service was good though.

Been to Rivers Edge? Share your experiences!