“AMAZING”

Ranked #11 of 60 Hotels in Charleston
Denver, Colorado
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have been traveling now for about 2 weeks and I have 1 more week to go. I have stayed 90% of that time in Hotels....Let me tell you that this was the best one by far for the money. SUPER Clean, quiet and I really do feel as though I am in a luxury hotel. From the time I walked in this happy and helpful lady at the front desk greeted me with exuberance telling me they have a very special room waiting for me. I am sure they have one for everyone, but for a split minute I really did feel as though she took the time to make me feel comfortable.
The person before me had come down to get necessities and was given a cork screw and extra coffee pods!!!
Each room is equipt with its own Keurig. Has I write this I am enjoying a wonderful dinner in my room from the restaurant. the food is delicious.
The room is very spacious. Enough for a King bed, two huge granite side tables and very long dresser and a sitting area with another large table. just below the coffee set up is a fridge and nice microwave.
The bathroom is enormous with a tub that is separate from the shower and a beautiful walk in shower.
If I knew all T&C suites were like the across the country, I would stay every time. I cannot sya enough good things about it. It may not have the ambiance of downtown because the area is blah, bt it has everything else and more.

Room Tip: second floor is nice and quiet. Room 253 with a king bed!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank WesterlyWOE
Erin E, Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
We are honored by your Five Star review and the "amazing" compliments you gave us on our "happy and helpful" staff, the "delicious" food that you received for room service, and the "very spacious....beautiful walk in shower."
I did want to take a moment to let everyone reading the review know that we are a family owned and operated hotel....not a chain or affiliated with the chain "Country Inn and Suites"
Erin T. England - Director of Sales and Guest Satisfaction

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Stayed with my husband 1 night on July 14. I would say it is not a destination, luxurious hotel. But it is quite lovely, functional and met our needs. We trully appreciated early check-in as we had an early flight from NY. The staff was friendly and polite. We were offered a $15 voucher for breakfast or drinks as we booked directly with the hotel. The breakfast was quite average. Not a gourmet buffet. Also, beware that coffee is not included in the buffet (extra charge $2.50). So, with coffee, tax, and tips we paid about $15 with voucher for breakfast for 2 (which would be great if the breakfast would be great).

The hotel lobby is nice. Swimming pool area is very nice too (but it closes at 10 pm).The room and bathroom were clean and large. Nice shower and good quality toileteries. Nice coffee in the room. The fridge in the room was also very convinient to store cold drinks.
Overall, it was lovely and met our needs.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank SunyFlorida
Erin E, Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thanks for you time in pointing out that you felt the hotel was "lovely" and you had a great experience with the quality of the guestrooms, the size of the showers, and that you also enjoyed our pool. I will relay your compliments on the staff as well. Please come and see us again and let me know personally if I can do anything to make your next stay with us more comfortable.
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

So my bf and I did a road trip recently and we stayed at 5 different hotels and this one is totally my FAVORITE ! First of all, love the cleanliness and how BRIGHT the hallways/general hotel areas are! I don't know, I just feel like brightly lit hotels/ hotel rooms is a good sign, to me, it just means that the hotel has nothing to hide... that's just me I guess. But yes, THUMBS UP for this place ! (+ Free wifi & Free parking)

Room Tip: KING BED !!! So comfortable !
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Karen L
Thank you so very much for your amazing Five Star review of our family owned and operated hotel here in Charleston. I am pleased that you noticed how much brighter and cleaner things are here than one would usually find at this price point... among the many other compliments you gave us. If there is anything I can do for you now or in the future please let me know.
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is a great hotel. Nice rooms, great amenities and a good restaurant. You can tell that they the owners and staff take a lot of pride in this hotel. Modern decor and very comfortable beds. We really enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank coyotesfft
Thanks for taking the time to post a Five Star review of our family owned and operated hotel. Thanks also for pointing out that we do take pride in how we treat our guests and how we do things here at this hotel. Please come and see us again and ask for me personally.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for three nights while in Charleston. They were all simply awesome and my daughter even wanted to stay one more night. The hotel is very clean, nice, quiet and comfortable. It's only several miles away from downtown Charleston and a few miles away from several very good restaurants. For the prices we paid, this was the best among the several hotels we stayed this summer, based on the combination of their facility grades, locations and services. Highly recommended. Btw their breakfast buffet is really good. But we didn't try their lunch buffet and dinner meals because of schedule conflicts.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Sam C
Thanks for your Five Star review and for you taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your three night stay with us while in Charleston. We are honored to hear that you felt we were "simply awesome and my daughter even wanted to stay one more night". Thanks also for saying "For the prices we paid, this was the best among the several hotels we stayed this summer, based on the combination of their facility grades, locations and services. Highly recommended." If you need anything on your return visit please let me know.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

We enjoyed this hotel! Located about 5.5 miles from Charleston, SC on the Savannah Highway, this hotel featured free parking and offered it customers a $15 per room, per day voucher to use in their restaurant (if you booked directly with them online). The breakfast buffets were excellent. The room was very comfortable and had a large bathroom with a huge shower as well as a separate bathtub. The property was very security oriented, requiring the use of the room key to gain entrance to the building or the swimming pool area. The rooms were well maintained and kept very clean on a daily basis. The folks running the front desk were extremely helpful.

On a side note, if you are staying here, I would recommend that you drive to the Visitors Center to park you car (in the long term parking ramp--$2 per hour, $16 per day maximum) and use the complimentary "trolleys" to get around town. The Visitors Center is very modern and the folks that run it are professional and extremely helpful. Many of the paid excursions leave from just outside of that building.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank lcdrsc
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive above all to exceed the expectations of all of our guests. I am pleased that you found our hotel to be extremely secure, convenient, very clean, and conveniently located. I am honored that you found our staff to be so helpful as well. Please come and see us again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed for five nights in July 2014. We found this hotel to be exceptionally clean, attractive, comfortable and the location was very convenient to the sight seeing we wanted to do while in town. We also found it to be a tremendous value. We chose town and country because of the trip advisor reviews which are all very positive. I want to especially comment on one of the front desk clerks named Pavi. She was warm, hospitable, friendly and very knowledgable about Charleston. Seeing her every day was like meeting an old friend. She was great! I applaud the owners for not only a great hotel but also for employing someone like Pavi! This was a great trip because we stayed in a great hotel!!!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank sculp123
We very much appreciate your five night stay with us and are honored by your compliments saying that our hotel was "exceptionally clean, attractive, comfortable and the location was very convenient" as well as "a tremendous value". Also thanks for point out Pavi who is a total hospitality professional. Please come and see us again.