My family and I recently stayed here on a long weekend trip to Charleston for Independence Day. We travel quite often and I have to say that we were very pleased with this hotel. The rooms are very spacious and seemingly brand new. There are many modern amenities including granite vanities, LCD TV's, and Keurig coffee machines. It is a short drive from the downtown area, but it was a great trade for the comfort and quality of service that we experienced here. There is also a very nice pool and an upscale, full service restaurant and bar which is great. I would recommend this property for a family vacation or a romantic getaway alike. It was a great experience.
Amelia Island, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn