We had a fantastic 6 night stay at this hotel. The location was great as we could get anywhere very easily whether it be the 10 minute drive to downtown Charleston, Sullivan's Island or Folly Beach, etc. The room was completely re-done. .everything new and most importantly, clean. The staff at the front desk were the best! Sachini, Jennifer and Pavi were absolutely wonderful in every way. All the restaurant staff were friendly and helpful as well. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn