My husband and I spent 3 nights at The Town and Country Inn and Suites in Charleston and it was a real pleasure. The beds were very comfortable, bathroom had great shower and separate bath, all entirely modern and new. We found the staff extremely warm and friendly and the property was convenient to the downtown area. Breakfast buffet was great too. Best to book directly with the hotel to get the vouchers for food services.
from Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn