I stayed here with family for a weekend getaway. We chose this hotel by pics and reviews from other travelers so the boarded up windows we saw when we pulled up were kind of alarming. When we got on the inside, it was very clear that whatever renovations that were still being done did not affect the inside of the hotel at all. We were pleasantly surprised when we went into our room. Nice king size bed, beautiful decor, Good size flat screen with cable and a Beautiful bathroom. The front desk staff was so very helpful as well as the staff in the dining area. When they saw us coming in they immediately started cleaning off a table for us to sit at. Even the housekeepers were pleasant. I will definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn