This is our 3rd visit in six months. Continues to shine. Great renovated 5 star rooms. We have stayed in double, junior suite and suite. All great values. Staff is great. Somebody has been doing some real training. Pleasant and helpful from housekeepers, front office, restaurant to management. Breakfast is Their Best Kept Secret. Full fresh monster buffet basically for free. Unlike other "budget" hotels. This family also owns very upscale hotels downtown and they know what they are doing. Local folks. No chain here.
Don't worry you are not in downtown. It is five quick miles away. We used to stay downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn