What a gem, this hotel gives you downtown quality at a much better rate. Beautiful newly renovated rooms, excellent decor with great beds. The bathrooms are phenomenal, not to mention the big screen TV as well as the Keurig coffeemaker. Close to downtown and near Kiawah and Seabrook and a block away from the I-526 connector and Citadel Mall. It has everything. My wife and I stayed in the Ashley suite, what a treat. The food was excellent in the restaurant and the staff lived up to Charleston's billing as the friendliest city in the US. We will return to this wonderful hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn