Stayed here only 1 night. I wish I had been able to stay longer. There is construction going on at the front of the hotel...don't let that put you off. The hotel is beautiful inside. Everything is new and fresh. The rooms are large and you will feel like you are in a very expensive hotel room. Large shower, Keurig coffee maker, environmentally friendly soaps and cups. Breakfast buffet was great and with the $15 voucher that we received, it cost $5 for 2 people to eat the buffet and that included the tip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn