1,862 results
All reviewstrotters restaurantbreakfast buffetdowntown charlestonseparate tubfood voucherkeurig coffee makerwalk in showerminute drivehotel restaurantwest ashleyan easy drivefolly beachdefinitely stay here againhistoric districtbooked this hoteloutdoor poolmini fridge
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Initially we had booked another hotel at the Visitor Info Booth on Hwy 17 North of Myrtle.
Upon returning to our condo I looked up the reviews of that hotel and decided to cancel. After looking at the Town and Country reviews we decided to book there. Upon arrival a very pleasant young lady greeted us and assured us we would like our room. I have stayed in many hotels and I can say this is the best for the price range. One problem was we didn't have internet access however we found out it was AT&T issue throughout Charleston. We had an excellant Prime rib meal on Saturday in the restaurant. Would defineately reccomend this Inn and suggest they put brochures and rates at the Tourist info centres.

The McConnell's from Ontario

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Erin E, Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

I am honored that you would say that you thought this was the best hotel in this price range!
Our model is to exceed yoru expectations with the new guestrooms and full array of services we offer vs limietd service hotels but for a equal or lower price. I am also pleased that you enjoyed your dinner with us in Trotters Restaurant and that would recommend us to others. Thanks for staying with us and please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you. My direct number is 843-329-3302

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The room was spacious, the bathroom was a great surprise-a walkin shower and it was impeccably clean. Although our stay was only overnight, I can see that this would be a great place to stay for a week to visit all the historic sites nearby. Micro wave, coffee pot and small refrigerator could help you save on expenses not having to eat out each day. Having said that I found my steak dinner there was excellent. I guess you could say we were very impressed with Inn. Joyce and Jim H.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Joyce H

Thanks for your kind review of our new hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your new guestroom, the walk-in shower and your steak dinner in Trotters Restaurant. I am glad to hear that you were impressed and that we exceeded your expectations. If you need anything please contact me directly at 843-329-3302

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The bed was really comfortable and sumptuous. Curtains shut out the light so i could sleep late. The bathroom is awesome - it has a 3'x5' walk-in tile shower, which is really roomy and well lit. In addition, there is a full size bathtub, so the bathroom is rather spacious.
The room has a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and a large-screen tv.
The wi-fi internet access has a strong signal throughout the building, including the pool area.
The staff was really nice. I arrived very late and the check-in process was smooth, i was greeted warmly, and the staff was very helpful.

2  Thank Ben F
Erin E, Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for your compliments about our new hotel, the hotel amenities, and especially about our staff being warm and helpful. We pride ourselves on our staff treating guests as if they were family so seeing that guests recognize that is very rewarding. Please keep us in mind if your travels bring you back to Charleston in the future and please feel free to contact me directly at 843-329-3302 should you ever need anything.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Overall, I wouldn't stay here again. The rooms were clean and updated, and in the end that's why we didn't change hotels. It was also located outside of down town, but within a short driving distance. It seems like the interior has been recently updated and it was clean, but you would never guess from the disrepair of the outside. This is not part of the chain country inn and suites. It appears to be independently owned. What we didn't like about the place was the service - they were just not friendly overall or accommodating of children. The buffet was overpriced and charged full price for a small child. The beds were also rather hard.

2  Thank mtd143

I am terribly sorry you did not enjoy your experience with us. Since re-opening on July 3rd this year with a totally new construction hotel we have had wildly enthusiastic reviews posted thus far on Trip Advisor so I am very surprised and extremely sorry to hear of your experience. As you mentioned the exterior of the lobby does not resemble the rest of the new construction hotel because it is under phase 2 of a $12 million dollar rebuild which is due to be completed by this spring. We pride ourselves on our high service standards here being a 4th generation family owned and operated hotel and as Director of Guest Satisfaction I would ask for you to please contact me ASAP regarding any service failures. I can and will make it right for you. I look forward to hearing from you and deeply apologize if we did anything to let you down.
843-329-3302

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and 2 children had to make a brief overnight trip to Charleston and upon internet research and "recent" reviews, we decided to make reservations at this hotel. The face of the hotel doesn't do it any justice but when you drive towards the back-it's a whole different look. We loved our room! During our stay we also visited the pool, which had a very unique setting. Last but not least, the breakfast at the Trotters Restuarant was DELICIOUS and yes the $15 voucher for Trotters did come in handy for a family of 4. For those who are thinking of staying- trust me (a very picky person), you'll be pleased as well.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Erin E, Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

We appreciate your review of our new hotel. Thanks so much for the compliments on the guestrooms, the pool area, Trotters Restaurant, and our Free Food and Beverage credit system. We are really striving to surprise our guests with an amazing value for all you get here at The Town and Country Inn and Suites for the price of a limited service hotel. Thanks so much for recognizing what we are doing here. Please ask for me if you ever need anything.
My direct phone number is 843-329-3302