I spend a lot of time in hotels and this one is certainly one of the better ones I've experienced. My fiancé and I were at the Town and Country for a 3 night stay and have nothing but good things to say about the place. The rooms are VERY nicely renovated with high end finishes and the separate tub and walkin shower was a nice touch. The pool has a very secluded feel to it as it is in a central courtyard area as opposed to next to a parking lot like many other hotels. I typically don't sleep in much but the beds were so hard to get out of - so cozy! I won't think twice about staying here again for my next charleston visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn