“Wonderful !”

Creekside Lands Inn
Ranked #57 of 61 Hotels in Charleston
Reviewed August 30, 2012

On our trip to SC, this was by far our favorite hotel we stayed in. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were super clean. We left the Knights Inn in Columbia, SC (which was totally disgusting) early and they were kind enough to let us check in early! (We were SOO glad!) Very pretty landscaping job too, reasonably priced and great location. They even directed us to some yummy places to have dinner! We'd def stay here again and again! :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Deidra S, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

I'm so glad we rescued you from the other hotel!!! =) And thank you so much for you excellant review!!! As a manager, its great to hear that my hotel was the favorite out of SC!!! I'm going to pass on the wonderful compliments to my staff & the owner of the property!! Again, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay & also that you made it safely home!!! Come back anytime you can!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We arrived a day early and were looked after with a room for the night..The next day we were able to have our reserved room.....
The grounds are very well kept and you go on the dock to view the wild life there or take photos,the pool was clean and nice and warm with lounge chairs...
At this time the hotel is under going a face lift and the staff is very helpful if you do encountrer a problem

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor are a good choice as there is no elevator
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
CreeksideLandsinn, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

I'm so glad that we were able to accomodate you earlier than expected!! And I think its wonderful that you enjoyed the property as its supposed to be!!! Thank you for the compliments to my staff & check our website for updates on the renovation process. I'm glad you made it safely home & please come back as soon as you can!!!! Take care & yes....if stairs are an issue...then you need to request 1st floor if possible!!! =)

Reviewed August 25, 2012

First let me say, it is clean........ but it is older motel with a nice view of salt marshes out the outskirts of West Ashley. You can be downtown Charleston in 12 minutes. Mt Pleasant in 20 mins...... but with budget minded property you get a diverse population and Car alamrs going off all night long..... just went off agian as I type. I have a bad back, but did not have issues in the bed. Had to tap on the TV to get a clear channel, must have a loose wire somewhere. Paint peeling in Bathroom cieling, water damaged baseboard around tub. No toiletries. Like I said it is for the budget minded but it is clean.
The staff are nice.
Our room was to be smoke free, while there is no smoke odor, the tub has brown burn marks from cigarettes that were left burning on the side of it. Like 5 seperate burn marks.

As mentioned this place is clean, and from the outside it is well maintained, and nice views, with a smaller pool, bbq area, a dock out on the the creek, and well matained parking area.

Room Tip: If you want Seafood while here in Charleston, take a 25 minute drive to Sullivans Island and eat at...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BigD46
Deidra S, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

First off, I wanna say Thank you for your review!!! I'm glad that you enjoyed the outdoor amenities!!! I also want to say Thank you for your kind words about my staff, housekeeping, & grounds keeper!!! I'll pass on the compliments!!! I do know some of our rooms need some TLC, that's why we're going to be doing a renovation this Fall/Winter, as soon as business slows down a little!!! Once that's done, there should be NO issues with your next stay!!! I'm glad you made it safely home & I do hope you'll be back soon!!!! Take care!!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

It was a one night stop during our east coast trip. It is nice and comfortable, there is a parking lot, swimming pool and nice view on the creek. Short drive to Charleston. Breakfast was tasty, the rooms are ok, although we did not have WiFi. Generally, our stay was good.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
CreeksideLandsinn, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you so much for review!!! Hate that you could only stay one night, that just means you'll have to come stay again!!! =) I do apologize that the WiFi wasn't working....as soon as I was made aware.....it was fixed. Glad you had a good time & also that you made it safely home!! Take care & come back whenever possible!!!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed 5 nights at this motel. Great location-close to Charleston downtown. Comfortable bed, all you can eat breakfast, available grill, very good service, free wi-fi. And last, but not least our room was clean. I'd recommend this motel to everybody travelling to Charleston.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Robert C

Now its reviews like this....that I absolutely love!!!! The title is awesome!!! Being a general manager and reading this review...well I'm just smiling from ear to ear!!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay so much....Thank you for the kind words about my property, the amenities, and the staff's hard work!!! I'm glad you made it safely home & I do hope you'll come back, as soon as possible!!!! Take care & I hope to see you soon!!!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed there in June 2012 and it is a clean and very friendly place! The breakfast area had been newly remodeled and the selection was great! Everyone there was wonderful, I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank milomaggie

I'm so glad you enjoyed the Creekside Lands Inn!!! Thank you for the kind words about my staff & property. They are pretty wonderful!!!! =) Come back anytime & again.....Thank You!!!!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Day 2 of our trip took us to Charleston and the CreekSide Lands Inn. This hotel was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good. The hotel was close to Charleston - an easy drive - about 7 mile. It was a good location with a variety of restaurants. I was looking forward to spending time on the dock enjoying the water but a large group was crabbing off the dock/gazebo. One thing to note was that the hot water was very HOT! - the temperature should be reduced.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!! I do apologize for the hot water....I've already had the owner contact some people for me!!! And also about the dock.....I do apologize that you didn't go out there!!! It is very nice & we've just found out that we own more property than we thought, so an additional walk out space plus a dock will be added once our renovations get underway this fall/winter. So please, come back anytime & I promise you space to see the water!!! Take care & glad you made it safely home!!!