Creekside Lands Inn
$279
  • Pool
$359
  • Breakfast included
The Vendue Charleston's Art Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$269
  • Restaurant
$235
$224
  • Breakfast included
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$129
$399
$389
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
King Charles Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$288
$229
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfuldowntown charlestonfolly beachmarsh
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2011

This was by far one of the worst places we have ever stayed! The room was not as clean as one would like to see - dirt in corners, stains in the tub. This place needs some serious updating! Room was filled with cheap ancient broken furniture, a refrigerator which just did not work, A/C was marginal, Wi-Fi did not work until the office staff restarted the server twice, and some sort of mold growing above the door in the room. Just awful! Changing rooms would have solved most of these problems. I skipped the morning continental breakfast, but my husband decided to check it out. A few muffins, cereal, hard biscuits, coffee, and tang (not orange juice but TANG!) were the extent of the meal offerings. Never again! Very disappointing.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stellasue3
CreeksideLandsinn, Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011

I do apologize for any challenges you may have had. To be quit honest this is the first i have heard of any problems with your room, I am the manager and i am on the desk almost everyday, I am in the lobby in the morning greeting guest, I am on the property until around 5 pm in the afternoon, Had you let the front desk staff know you were not pleased with your room that is the first step we take is letting you look at a different room, if the problem is not resolved we do not make you stay with us. we give a refund and allow you to check out, We do not want people to be disappointed with their stay with us, We have maintenance on property 24/7 Our breakfast is plentiful we offer biscuits and gravy, waffles, cereal , fruit, grits, oatmeal, muffins coffee and sunny d, it is not just dough nuts and pastries. My staff and I take a lot of pride in our property and give 100% but we can't fix challenges we are not aware of, Again Thank you.

Reviewed April 24, 2011

We had a great time at the hotel.
Staff was very helpful and the manager was very helpful.
We absolutely loved the fishing dock and the picnic area by the pool.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed April 18, 2011

I could not let my visit pass without taking the time to tell you how impressed I am with the constant improvements you are making on the property. I have stayed there three times since I found you, by accident, in 2009.
Each time I come I see something else you have done to improve the property, the rooms, the breakfast, and so on. The rooms are painted current colors and since I've been coming here I have seen carpet replaced as well as fixtures and general decorations-you've made it quite lovely. I can't wait to see what's new next!
The last time I came, March 27 thru March 30, 2011, I had brought my mother and brother-in-law with me. While it was cool and rainy and we didn't get to use the dock much they still thought the place was just beautiful. On this visit you had added concrete
near the pool area. This is awesome! Both times before I had my niece and
nephews with me and we used the grills and picnic tables. It will be nice to use them and not have the dirt and ants at our feet. We will be visiting you again in July with the children with us. Last July there was one day that we never left the property except to pick up some food. We kept our swimsuits on all day, swimming in the pool and fishing on the dock. We grilled out and the kids had a blast. It's beautiful when the sun starts setting on the creek, and the yard swings you have out there make it possible to enjoy the view in a comfortable setting. Having the micro and fridge in the room helps when traveling with kids too.
I'm so glad I found you!!!! While you may not be the fanciest hotel in town you are clean, convenient, and serve an awesome free breakfast! I have been telling EVERYONE about you! Look forward to seeing you in July!

Room Tip: Let the office know if you have special needs
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2011

My parents always took us to Charleston for the summers, I wanted My boyfriend and i to take a trip from the cold weather, My parents have always stayed and Lands Inn ,,Now its Creekside Lands Inn , Same awesome place . I love the dock and pool , we fished and swam most of our stay, we only left the hotel twice in our weeks stay. They have made so many changes from our last stay in 2009 room upgrades. added biscuit and gravy and yogurt and bananas to the breakfast. Palak was very nice. and helpful the wi-fi was awesome i emailed my parents from the dock to let them know we had made it, They need one thing fishing poles for guest to use, no better place to stay in Charleston,

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

We love our return guest, and our new ones, It was nice to meet you boyfriend, and it was so nice that you wanted him to see where you have grown up over the years with your summer vacations. We hope to see you over the years coming we always enjoy your visits to our place ... again that you .....

Reviewed April 14, 2011

My friends and i had been looking for a hotel for about two hours when we were about to just head to Savannah Ga Due to Charleston being sold out for a Bridge Run.. Then we drove past Creekside Lands Inn and turned around, Awesome they had a few rooms. The Manager let us check into a king room and didn't increase the rate we checked 6 hotels on savannah hwy and the rates were $109.00 and more , Ms Penny let us have it for $89.95 it had a pull out sofa so even with there being four of us it wasn't bad we all slept really good, our room was clean they gave us extra sheets and blankets and towels, The scenary of the marsh and pool area was so peaceful, there were grills and a deck we cooked out saved us some bucks there. When you are in collage you have to save the cash..Jerrica the front desk lady was so sweet she told us they had just added biscuits and gravy and yogurt to the breakfast. Everyone was nice and welcomed us like family. We will stay again ! THIS SUMMER

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends