“A little piece of heaven”

and 1 more site!
Creekside Lands Inn
Ranked #57 of 62 Hotels in Charleston
Reviewed April 18, 2011

I could not let my visit pass without taking the time to tell you how impressed I am with the constant improvements you are making on the property. I have stayed there three times since I found you, by accident, in 2009.
Each time I come I see something else you have done to improve the property, the rooms, the breakfast, and so on. The rooms are painted current colors and since I've been coming here I have seen carpet replaced as well as fixtures and general decorations-you've made it quite lovely. I can't wait to see what's new next!
The last time I came, March 27 thru March 30, 2011, I had brought my mother and brother-in-law with me. While it was cool and rainy and we didn't get to use the dock much they still thought the place was just beautiful. On this visit you had added concrete
near the pool area. This is awesome! Both times before I had my niece and
nephews with me and we used the grills and picnic tables. It will be nice to use them and not have the dirt and ants at our feet. We will be visiting you again in July with the children with us. Last July there was one day that we never left the property except to pick up some food. We kept our swimsuits on all day, swimming in the pool and fishing on the dock. We grilled out and the kids had a blast. It's beautiful when the sun starts setting on the creek, and the yard swings you have out there make it possible to enjoy the view in a comfortable setting. Having the micro and fridge in the room helps when traveling with kids too.
I'm so glad I found you!!!! While you may not be the fanciest hotel in town you are clean, convenient, and serve an awesome free breakfast! I have been telling EVERYONE about you! Look forward to seeing you in July!

Room Tip: Let the office know if you have special needs

Reviewed April 14, 2011

My parents always took us to Charleston for the summers, I wanted My boyfriend and i to take a trip from the cold weather, My parents have always stayed and Lands Inn ,,Now its Creekside Lands Inn , Same awesome place . I love the dock and pool , we fished and swam most of our stay, we only left the hotel twice in our weeks stay. They have made so many changes from our last stay in 2009 room upgrades. added biscuit and gravy and yogurt and bananas to the breakfast. Palak was very nice. and helpful the wi-fi was awesome i emailed my parents from the dock to let them know we had made it, They need one thing fishing poles for guest to use, no better place to stay in Charleston,

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
CreeksideLandsinn, Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011

We love our return guest, and our new ones, It was nice to meet you boyfriend, and it was so nice that you wanted him to see where you have grown up over the years with your summer vacations. We hope to see you over the years coming we always enjoy your visits to our place ... again that you .....

Reviewed April 14, 2011

My friends and i had been looking for a hotel for about two hours when we were about to just head to Savannah Ga Due to Charleston being sold out for a Bridge Run.. Then we drove past Creekside Lands Inn and turned around, Awesome they had a few rooms. The Manager let us check into a king room and didn't increase the rate we checked 6 hotels on savannah hwy and the rates were $109.00 and more , Ms Penny let us have it for $89.95 it had a pull out sofa so even with there being four of us it wasn't bad we all slept really good, our room was clean they gave us extra sheets and blankets and towels, The scenary of the marsh and pool area was so peaceful, there were grills and a deck we cooked out saved us some bucks there. When you are in collage you have to save the cash..Jerrica the front desk lady was so sweet she told us they had just added biscuits and gravy and yogurt to the breakfast. Everyone was nice and welcomed us like family. We will stay again ! THIS SUMMER

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank TyeDowns
Reviewed April 12, 2011

Beware... the owners jack up the rates around any dates that vaguely resemble "spring break". I had to go to Charleston on business and got stuck paying $90+ for a very basic room that didn't even have a clock radio. Internet service was non-existant. When the motel was empty, it worked fine. As the motel filled up, the Wi-Fi signal would not stay connected. When I turned on the 80's looking relic TV to check the Weather Channel, it wasn't there. Neither were most other popular TV channels. The thin, scratchy towels would be fine if I wanted to wet-sand my car fenders. Creekside Lands Inn has potential. It's a nice older "motor inn" with nice grounds and a dock overlooking the marsh. It has lots of charm. The problem is that the clueless owners "Don't get it" ... Sure, they got my $90, but will I be a repeat customer? Not until I hear that the place has changed hands. I could deal with the problems mentioned above at $50, but $90? No thanks.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Roger H
Reviewed March 24, 2011

This hotel is about 10 minutes from downtown in a car and on a river setting and quite nice. You can even fish. The manager Penny is particularly nice and helpful. A really good value for the area.

Reviewed November 4, 2010

I booked two rooms through Booking.com and cancelled the same day. I was charged for both rooms anyway. I've contacted the hotel and they insist that they issued a credit on 10/9. I suppose I'll get the same song and dance about my credit card company not processing the credit. I've filed a dispute and I have proof of my cancellation so I will eventually get my credit. However, please beware. They WILL take your money if they can get away with it.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank MelonieJones

Thank you for the re tune email, Glad to hear your refund has been resolved,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Had a great experience for a cheaper hotel. Convenient location, quiet setting and friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2010