“Great value!”

Ranked #52 of 60 Hotels in Charleston
Halifax, Canada
“Great value!”
Reviewed March 24, 2011

This hotel is about 10 minutes from downtown in a car and on a river setting and quite nice. You can even fish. The manager Penny is particularly nice and helpful. A really good value for the area.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Jonesboro, Georgia
Reviewed November 4, 2010

I booked two rooms through Booking.com and cancelled the same day. I was charged for both rooms anyway. I've contacted the hotel and they insist that they issued a credit on 10/9. I suppose I'll get the same song and dance about my credit card company not processing the credit. I've filed a dispute and I have proof of my cancellation so I will eventually get my credit. However, please beware. They WILL take your money if they can get away with it.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank MelonieJones
CreeksideLandsinn, Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
Thank you for the re tune email, Glad to hear your refund has been resolved,

Travelers are raving about these Charleston hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Had a great experience for a cheaper hotel. Convenient location, quiet setting and friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 23, 2010

My wife and I had an awesome time at the Creekside Lands Inn.
Front desk clerk was extremely helpful and friendly. Fishing dock was great to walk down to in the evening after a being in the pool all day.All in all a great vacation.
Special thanks to the staff.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
spartanburg
Reviewed July 30, 2010

We went down to Charleston for vacation, stayed at the Creekside Lands Inn for the first time and the VERY last time. The first room they put us in had no air, there was a fan in the room. When the fan was turned on it shocked the crap out of the one turning it on. They did switch our room and the air did work. The room was some what cozy. The hotel charged us for an extra night that we did not stay. It took close to a week to get the money back. Then a week after we were gone from the hotel they charged us another night. Now we have to wait a whole week again to collect that money back. The fishing from the pier was not all that great either! The pictures tell a thousand lies. We did not listen o the reviews and wish we HAD.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank samantharoach
CreeksideLandsinn, Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this review, September 3, 2010
The Creekside Lands Inn would like to thank you for your comments. We sincerely apologize for your troubles during your stay in reference to the mentioned air condition, and believe we did rectify the situation by accomodating you into another room. As for the mentioned credit card charges, we understand your un-doubted frustration. After realizing it was an un-intentional clerk error, we worked as quickly as possible to refund your charges. We understand this is quite frustrating, however once a credit is issued it is up to the credit card company and/or bank to reverse those charges. The typical time-frame for this credit to issue is 3-4 business days. Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced as we pride ourselves in outstanding customer service and a clean and comfortable environment.

Management
Creekside Lands Inn
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 17, 2010

My husband and I live in New York and were looking for a nice place to vacation. Friends of ours in Florida suggested the Creekside Inn as a nice place to stay and we were both very pleased with our stay. The view from our room was lovely and our room was a great buy for the week. My husband could easily walk to the docks to crab and fish and downtown was only miles away! Downtown Charleston is a beautiful place to be and I loved walking through the markets, shopping, and all of the great restaurants. This was an awesome vacation and I look forward to coming back to the Creekside Inn for future vacations!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Gainesville
Reviewed November 12, 2009

I don't normally like to stay at budget motels, but I was traveling with a group of college students and they didn't want to spent a lot of money. The rooms were clean and recently renovated and even featured a mini fridge and microwave. The staff was very friendly. I think we got our money's worth out of the continental breakfast alone!

• Stayed November 2008