Stayed here on a Hilton HHonors rewards stay. At first it looked kind of out of place, but if you read the history of the building it was the original Citadel building, and armory, etc... We felt like the location was a little far north at first, like we should have stayed in the Doubletree, which is further south, but this location turned out to be PERFECT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites