I have stayed here several times and I am always happy when I return. The staff is great from the valet, the breakfast staff and the front desk. I feel like I am returning home each time I visit.
The hotel is located within walking distance to everything, There are countless restaurants and shopping options steps away. The Farmers market locacted in front at Marion Square on Saturday morning is a must do.
The suites are clean and comfortable and have a mini fridge and microwave as well as living area and private bedroom. Really a great value.
The front desk staff is so friendly and helpful. Ready to offer any assistance you may require.
Breakfast is free and very good and it is really a nice plus to have the free happy hours every day.
This is a great place to call home in Charleston!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites