This hotel was amazing! We were greeted as soon as we arrived. Our room was ready early. The managers gathering in the evening was wonderful with a variety of snacks, beer, cordials, and wine. The made to order breakfast was perfect with many different items to choose from. The hotel is in an old building with lots of charm. Expect high ceilings with smaller accommodations (not much leg room in the bedroom). The bathroom was spacious and brightly lit. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be traveling there again in the fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites