Can't understand why this hotel isn't higher up on the TA list. Everyone form the doormen, lobby staff, restaurant staff we so friendly and helpful. The free breakfast and managers drinks in the evening is a huge bonus for a hotel where the rates are already so reasonable. I don't understand what people could complain about. We stayed for 6 nights and could have stayed for 6 more. Great location, nice pool, comfortable rooms and all in a historic setting. Well done and thanks to the staff at embassy suites for making our stay such a memorable one.
Rooms large cool and comfortable, great atmosphere. Will definitely recommend to friends and family and will return hopefully soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites