I stayed here 2 nights on a business trip and really liked it. The hotel itself is really pretty and has a lot of charm. There were a ton of pros about this hotel... very friendly staff, free wine and beer during happy hour, free continental breakfast, close to downtown, huge rooms.. My only complaint was that breakfast ended at 9:30 and I'm not a morning person LOL but other than that it was a really nice hotel! I would definitely stay there again! I can't comment on the value because we paid the government rate so I don't know how much a room usually goes for, but I thought it was really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites