Very friendly staff. Breakfast is good and the staff there is nice.. Valet guys are friendly but then again you're probably tipping them every time as it's either valet parking or parking in the parking garage out back for about the same price. Room was kind of standard for an embassy suites room have seen nicer ones but then again this is a historic building so you kind of have to work with the size of the building you have in that situation. The open courtyard area is very nice and peaceful with a big fountain in the middle. Seems to be very quiet at the moment but then again this city in historic area in general feels that way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites