My family (with 2 and 4 yr old) just had a great 3 night stay at this hotel. Since we really need a suite hotel there were not many options but this met all of our needs. The room was spacious and clean- a little old, but that was OK. The building itself is really neat looking since it looks like a castle. The cooked to order breakfast was a big hit and eating in the courtyard was perfect and relaxing. The evening manager's reception was something we looked forward to each night and was the perfect touch to our vacation. Outdoor pool was well maintained and staff was extremely nice. Anything we requested (i.e. extra towels, plug for bathtub) was delivered within minutes. We found some good restaurants a couple blocks away so dinner each night was a breeze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites