Stayed here for a girls weekend trip and we had a great time. The hotel has valet parking or a parking garage next door. The hotel features a swimming pool, a restaurant with free breakfast which was fantastic, a bar with 2hours (5-7pm) complimentary drinks. The rooms could of stood to be cleaned better but the beds were extremely comfortable. Room was plenty big enough for 3 women to share. Bathroom was on the small side however. The hotel itself is historic and beautiful. Hotel is said to be haunted and we are really interested in that and requested room M133 to experience the weekend in a haunted room. However upon checking in we were not given M133. I would love to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites