My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. We have been to Charleston before and this was the best bed and breakfast I have stayed in. We absolutely love it! We had a king room that had a nice patio and faced the park. It was so nice to eat breakfast out there every monrning. The staff was nice and made sure everything was in order. It is great because you can park there for free across the street unlike other hotels there where you have to pay. Nothing bad to say about this place! Everything was great!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our historic Charleston inn offers true Southern charm accommodations amongst a backdrop of one of the most serene areas on the peninsula. We are located right in the heart of Charleston's iconic Battery area and only steps away from the promenade with stunning views of the Charleston Harbor. You will be close enough to everything you wish to see and do while enjoying our fair city, while returning to relax in your peaceful slice of Lowcountry paradise. Let our staff guide you during your Charleston journey, and help ease any potential travel woes. We are always more than happy to assist in any way we can! Tea and cookies will be here for your midday pick-me-up, and unwind before enjoying an evening on the town with wine and cheese in our lobby. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Battery Carriage House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1843 Battery Carriage House Hotel Charleston
- 1843 Battery Carriage House Inn b&b