“Perfect dessert”

Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
“Perfect dessert”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

After eating at Fuel we walked to this bakery because we saw it on trip advisor. Bought a mint and a peanut butter chocolate cupcake. We both agreed they were great!

• Visited July 2014

“Best Cupcake I've Ever Had!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I love my sweets and am so glad I took the advice of the reviewers on Trip Advisor to give this bakery a try. I had the chocolate peanut butter cupcake and hands down, it was the best I've ever had. My kids and hubby had the double chocolate cookies and loved them as well. Cute decor, welcoming courtyard...I loved everything about this bakery :)

Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
“Best cupcake in my whole life:)”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Oh my word....lemon curd. I ordered the almond/raspberry cupcake for myself and it was fantastic. Like a good wife, I stole a bite of my husbands lemons curd and wanted to squeal. Amazingly good. I bake a lot and know a good cupcake! Amazing density and crumb. Fresh interesting fillings. Yum.

1 Thank Dana N
buffalo
“Sweet heaven!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We originally stopped here on a Saturday, but they were closed for the 4th of July weekend. We got a box of 6 - the best was the lemon and almond. My husband got the lime coconut. They were absolutely divine. The cookies were the best I'd ever had-chocolate chip and ginger molasses. So chewy, moist, and crispy at the same time. The shop is adorable and the sweet cashier is so helpful. You cannot go wrong stopping here!

North Carolina
“Can't leave this sweet little shop”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I've never written a review while still inside the business. But this bakery is the cutest, tastiest I've ever visited. Please go and sample everything. I especially enjoyed the ginger molasses cookies.

1 Thank TeamKozikowski