“Good Authentic Food ( Dinner time is the best )”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #369 of 936 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Good Indian restaurant in Charleston, SC. Dinner time is the best! Lunch time is ok with variety food but taste is OK OK!!! Dinner time is THE BEST with service, quality, food, taste. I went there twice in 3 days.

First time went on 9/14/12 for dinner time. I loved their food very good!!! 10/10 in food. 8/10 in service but you can wait for good food :-).

Second time we went there on 9/16/12 for lunch time. I cant complaint on that 9.99 + tax and you have 10-11 items!!! more like dollar menu but i wish they can have same taste like dinner time.

Price is reasonable as well. Compare to few restaurants i visited in NC,NJ,NY,CALI etc.. will visit again in next 2-3 months on another trip to Charleston, sc.

1  Thank Akash_Talati

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We visit this restaurant whenver we are in Charleston.

The food is hot,fresh, tasty with pleasant decor.

We highly recommend.

1  Thank Rachel K
Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

So good love it. Great for catering too. We have used them numerous times! Yummy!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Took 20 minutes for a server to come to our table to take our order, and then another 40 minutes for the food to come. The tap water tasted like earth had been dissolved in it, the condiments with the popadums were like none I've had before (in a bad way), then when the mains finally arrived they were the worst Indian I've ever had.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Wonderful spicy Indian food, very nicely served makes this a great favorite of mine when I tire of crab cakes in Charleston. Parking is right in front. I had a rich smooth mango lassi. This always goes down easily on a hot day. The sag chicken was spiced exactly as I prefer. The waitress, while quite busy, was pleasant and helpful.I am not overly fond on Bollywood music but then i am a little picky about any ambient noises or music in a restaurant. No TV! Hurrah for that!. I left content.