“Friendly and Delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Atlanta, Georgia
“Friendly and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We went on a Monday night, so they weren't busy. The hostess took the time to chat us up and give us recommendations on the house specialties. Beautiful presentation and really tasty.

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Without a doubt the best sushi in Charleston. I have tried them all and this is the one. If I order to go it is a 20 minute ride where I pass several other sushi restaurants. I do that because it is worth it.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Wonderful sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Don,t expect fancy , do expect great sushi with quick friendly service. Off the beaten past, redeveloping area on East Bay, but very nice, beside Rite Aide. Enjoy as we did!

Visited May 2014
Charleston, SC
“Best Sushi Boat Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

This was not my first time in Shi Ki, but it was the first time that I tried their Sushi Boat For Two. It was Amazing! Their sushi is always so fresh and so well prepared and I was not surprised at all at the high quality of the boat. Get it for 2-3 people and you can sub out one of the rolls on there for a $1.50 extra charge. The boat is $60 but there is literally a boat load of sushi on there and all of it was just awesome.
The service and presentation is always top notch and this is and forever will be my favorite place for sushi in Charleston! It may not look like much on the outside, but that's just fine with me.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Arlington, Virginia
“So glad we found this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Read several good reviews about Shi Ki and am always in search of good sushi, so I thought we'd give it a try. Very glad we did. The sushi supreme was amazing. The rice was delightfully vinagered, the raw fish very fresh and the presentation was lovely. The Aji, spanish mackarel, my favorite, was sublime. The Red Bean ice cream for dessert was a nice, tasty surprise. The service was impeccable and we enjoyed chatting with the lady who served us, as well as the sushi chef. By the end of the evening, they made us feel like regulars. A nice little neighborhood secret and well worth a visit if you enjoy traditional sushi done the right way.