“Good Food Good Price”

Cuisines: American, Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Had lunch here while sightseeing and window shopping on King St. Very laid back vibe. The food is very fresh and made to order. My Wife had the teriyaki chicken with fried rice which was very good and I had the lemongrass grilled chicken with coconut rice which I really liked. Stay away from the spicy tuna roll tho....it was fresh tasting but just had Siracha drizzled on it instead of spicy mayo, and a big chunk of cucumber in. Decent prices for a lunch out too...$30 with tax and tip for two of us.

1  Thank Joe F

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We ordered sushi to go and while the people were friendly it didn't seem like they were very organized when placing the order or when picking up the order. The sushi seemed fresh but the spicy tuna had siracha instead of spicy mayo like I'm accustomed to so needless to say we won't be returning.

1  Thank JGalt2
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We stopped here for a quick lunch during WordCamp Charleston this past weekend. The service was a bit slow at first, which was surprising given how few people were in the restaurant at the time. The food, however, was very good. Personally I prefer the Pad Thai ad a few other locations around town, such as Basil just 5 blocks away, but for the price this was a good alternative. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my lunch here and would not hesitate to stop by again. The noodle-and-veggies lunch that my lunch partner ordered was very good. Great flavor and not too spicy.

If you are looking for someplace different to grab a quick-and-affordable lunch, give this place a try.

1  Thank Lance843
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We always eat lunch here when we are not in the mood for seafood. It is near The Apple Store on King street. The food is Asian fusion and each meal is individually cooked. The staff is cheerful and very good at what they do. It's a cozy place with a clean bathroom in a town that is always crowded. My entire family LOVES FIRE!

1  Thank BethIneson
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Stopped in for a light snack one night. Had a yellow curry dish. Very good, just a Littleton much sauce. It's a very casual place. Would definitely go again.

1  Thank trapper37