“Terrific service. Good food. Great atmosphere.”

D D Peckers Wing Shack
Ranked #266 of 940 Restaurants in Charleston
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We went there on a groupon and I was suprised to the upside. My wife had the wings and loved them. I had a patty melt that was large and cheap. It was pretty good. The fries were good and the housemade chips were good too. Our server was one of the best I've had. There was a good crowd for a Wednesday night but not too crowded. I was impressed overall.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Definitely the best wings in town, hands down. Friend them on Facebook, they sometime has specials/discounts on their FB page.

1  Thank ahaynes122
Reviewed November 27, 2012

WE went in 4 adults and 2 children and I cannot tell you waht everyone ordered, but everyone but myself had a great meal. I ordered a chicken mexican type lettuce salad. I asked for it without jalapenos. I got the salad and started eating and it was so hot I could not eat, but about 1/3 of it. Others tried it and said that IS hot! Then, people began to find jalapenos in it so no wonder. It was so dark in the place I could not see them or I would have returned the salad and reordered. But, by that time everyone was done and I was not going to have them wait on me. We should have told the waitress though. Anyway I would go back, but never get the salad. This place might have been written up by the drive in and diners guy. Wish I had watched the show before I came and ordered what he said was good. I am giving my rating on others food not my own.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Wings are really good. Patio seating is nice. I ask for Katie everytime. She is an awesome server and we always have a good time.

1  Thank User0101
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is such a neat place~I like to go for the food and the kids like to go (early) for the YooHoo's and coloring books. It is a great place to sit outside or inside. Watch the games with friends. Music and all you can eat wings. The staff is always nice and there seems to be very little turn over always see the same smiling faces. (This is a casual place that suits the casual night out.)

1  Thank Housold