Best Western Charleston Inn
Hampton.com
French Quarter Inn(Charleston)
$309
  • Breakfast included
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$129
King Charles Inn(Charleston)
$199
$189
Official Website
Holiday Inn Express Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$119
1,375 results
All reviewsbest westernsfront deskroom was cleanthe breakfast areagreat poolclose to downtownshort drivegreat place to stayfolly beachno elevatorcontinental breakfastwould stay here againyogurtconvenient locationhistoric districtfree parkingsweetgrass
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

My mother stayed at this hotel for a stay and cruise package. Shower was very nice and the beds slept very good. Needs a little outside updating but overall pretty nice. The only problems we ran into was the printer in the lobby not being able to print. They told is to go next door to the sleep inn (apparently they own both) but it still didn't print. That was quite frustrating. Brandi in the lobby was very helpful in trying to help and says she would address the situation and problem. There was also not an elevator which was very inconvenient considering we had enough luggage for a week. I wish we would have known this before. They had a very secure and safe location to leave a car for a week. For the price, there's not
too much to complain about.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Ilovetraveling0615
Bill R, Manager at Best Western Charleston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Allilivesay,

Thanks so much for your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you chose to stay with us to take advantage of our park and cruise package. I was disappointed to see that you experienced difficulty when trying to print in our business center. I was able to address this issue with our computer tech that quickly corrected this issue. It was great to see that you felt our beds were comfortable and that Brandi was very helpful.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have been staying here for business as many as 45 nights a year for over 5 years . The entire staff here is so friendly and so helpful , You feel right at home and this is my home away from home when I'm in Charleston SC .

Room Tip: love the first floor rooms . Just my preference
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Ron P
Bill R, Manager at Best Western Charleston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear Ron P,

It is such a pleasure to receive a review from one of our may long term guests. It is and always will be a pleasure to serve you. We pride ourselves on making you feel home away from home. The staff is always delighted to read a response such as this. It lets us know that hard work really does pay off. Please continue to visit as we enjoy taking care of you.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We had looked at this hotel a few weeks ago, but decided on the Best Western in Mount Pleasant SC, due to the location of my business trip. This trip was just a quick overnight personal get away for my wife and I and we decided on this location due to our plans the next day. It was a great choice as we were away form the hwy which = quite, the room was perfect and the location was easy to access off the interstate.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Joseph R

Dear Joseph R,

Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us for your recent leisure trip to Charleston. We really do appreciate your feedback. I am glad that we provided you a quite and easily accessible location. We would love the opportunity to serve you if you find yourself in the Charleston area again.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Clean comfortable stylish rooms. Everything you expect from a BW. Location is lousy - no decent restaurants in walking distance, and my mapquest directions did not help me find it, so be careful. The street is noisy and unattractive, but a 20 minute taxi drive will take you into Charleston, which is lovely.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank jayne52red2014

Dear jayne52red2014,

Thank you for posting this review. I am happy to see you found our rooms clean and stylish. It was a pleasure to see we provided you with what you expected from Best Western. I do apologize that you felt the location to be challenging as we are right off of a major US highway and conveniently placed in the middle of several wonderful restaurants.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stayed in this hotel the night before leaving for a cruise from Charleston. This is a great value because it is close to Downtown Charleston but not so close that you wind up paying the high prices of staying right downtown. They have a special rate that offers a shuttle to and from the cruise ship. It is a bit more than the regular rate but covers parking your car there while on the cruise and the cost of the shuttle. The staff was beyond helpful in a professional, yet friendly way. I will definitely stay here when I visit Charleston again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Julie S

Dear Julie S,

Many thanks to you for posting such an awesome review. I was so delighted to see that you decided to use our property for your park and cruise experience and that you found the staff to be beyond helpful in a friendly yet professional way. Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.