“Amazing breakfast tacos, espresso tonic, AND rosé to go!”

The Daily by Butcher & Bee
Ranked #218 of 984 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Description: The Daily by Butcher & Bee is a market selling cold pressed and squeezed to order juice, Stumptown coffee & espresso, growlers of beer, bottles of wine, breakfast sandwiches and pastries, artisan bread, and grab and go provisions.
Reviewed February 20, 2016

This is everything I want in a coffee shop. We went here twice in our three day trip to Charleston, and easily would have went back again. Can you move to my town, please?

Reviewed February 14, 2016

We had heard Butcher & Bee was amazing (which we later confirmed), but for a quick breakfast on a daily basis, The Daily was our go-to while in Charleston. The breakfast pita is top notch and the sweet potato breakfast tacos were similarly incredible. Great staff and a cool selection of local products.

Reviewed December 7, 2015 via mobile

We came here the day after visiting Butcher & Bee. We ordered the two most simplistic items on the menu: scrambled egg, and avocado on toast. When I bit into it I could not believe how good such simple dishes tasted. They must have used really fresh butter on the scrambled egg, and really fresh avocados. The bread is reportedly made in house. And it did taste that way. I would honestly come here every day. We will be back!

Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

The most unorganized place I've ever been in. Where do you order? Where do you pick up food? A cluster. 1 size of iced coffee- sufficient for a child. Overpriced at that. Zero sweetener other than the weird, hipster Stevia they think you should use. I'll keep giving my money to the well oiled machine that is Starbucks! Only thing going for them is parking.

Reviewed November 15, 2015

Great local spot to grab a cup of Joe. Good options for a quick bite to eat as well. Check their other restaurant out Butcher & Bee too!