“Dozens of yummy cookies!”

King Street Cookies
Ranked #6 of 18 Bakeries in Charleston
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stumbled across King Street Cookies while on vacation in Charleston. We were walking down King Street looking for a deli for lunch and saw the cookie shop and decided that lunch also needed dessert. :) We were shocked at the variety of fresh cookies that they had available. We bought the baker's dozen for $10.50 so that we could sample a bunch of their cookies - there had to have been more than 2 dozen types. We were very happy with our selection... all were yummy!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

They provided the cookies for wedding gift bags that everyone raved about. These delicious cookies where the perfect addition to make everyone love being in Charleston for the big day!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Since going gluten-free, I've hungered for cookies because they are my one weakness. Delicious, flavorful gluten-free products are hard to find. I have tried numerous recipes and purchased store-bough cookies, but have been disappointed every time.

As we were strolling down King Street, an employee was handing out samples. My husband took one and was practically drooling. When I said, "no thank you", the young man said two of the choices were gluten-free. I stopped in my tracks! After tasting one, I was hooked.

They have different varieties of gluten-free choices each day and I chose, PB, toffee bits, and oatmeal. The cookies are large, chewy, and well worth the price. I just wish they had other locations or shipped them. I live about 3 hours away but will drive down anytime just to buy the cookies.

They are a wonderful treat and energy booster while shopping on the famous King Street.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I stumbled upon this wonderful smelling bakery while shopping my way up King Street on my first trip to Charleston, South Carolina (State #27 on the list).

There were so many yummy options but I finally settled on the Praline Pecan, Snickerdoodle, and Chocolate Chip. They were all absolutely delicious, but the Praline Pecan cookie was a game changer. It may be one of the best cookies I have ever eaten!

It has been two months since that trip and I still think about how good that Praline Pecan cookie was. Go and eat one in my honor!

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Best cookies in town by far. They have a great selection. Highly recommend these for a nice snack or desert. You can also get a cup of milk for a quarter if you buy a cookie which is a great deal.