“Absolutley beautiful home that I can't wait to...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Robert B
Huntsville, Alabama
“Absolutley beautiful home that I can't wait to visit again!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

This is a great vacation rental home! A few friends and I decided to visit Charleston for a short weekend vacation and we found this fantastic place. The house is absolutely gorgeous, huge and perfect for large vacationing families.

Right when we got there we knew we had picked the perfect place. The front porch is beautiful and invites you to sit and enjoy the weather. We walked in and were amazed at how big the house really is on the inside. The house was clean and well organized with everything you would want from a vacation home; the pictures don't do it justice.

It has a good sized living room with a large dining room table and spacious kitchen just off to the side. There are multiple bedrooms with a TV in each room and the beds are so comfortable! There are multiple bathrooms throughout the house for everyone to use. The front porch is pretty large and very nice to lounge on but it doesn't compare to the back porch! Right when you walk out of the back of the house you are greeted by a lovely screened in area with plenty of seating. Once you step outside the screened in area there is seating to the right and left and just a few short steps down in a large fenced in (privacy!) back yard is a very enjoyable swimming pool.

We didn't want to leave the house but since we drove all the way to Charleston we figured we might as well go enjoy the city. Since the house is located just over the bridge it isn't very hard to get wherever you want to go. Mt. Pleasant is a lovely area with lots of great restaurants, shops, boating adventures, etc. but the real fun is located just over the water in Charleston. Whether you are driving or taking a cab, Charleston is a short 15 minute drive away with so much to do you'll have to come back to experience it all.

In fact, while we were at the house I had to text a friend to let them know that this needed to be the next place we vacationed. I've stayed in several vacation homes/condos and I can tell you this was the nicest I've been in yet. I can't wait to come back and visit the Charleston/Mt Pleasant area and this house is where I'll be staying.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beds were so comfortable! I didn't want to get out of mine. The screened in back porch was amazing.
Liked least: Honestly, there wasn't anything to dislike about the property.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Apr 28, 2014
I was certainly aware that you really liked the house...especially when you called me to say that you would like to return and that you would write a "glowing" review. Well...wow! Thank you. You pointed out so many of my personal favorite features of the house. I love the screened-in porch...and the 2 outdoor dinner tables...perfect for a quiet night with a ceiling fan overlooking the yard. I wonder if anyone will use the dining room inside during nice weather. We wanted to make sure to have seating everywhere for big mult-generational groups. It is really amazing to me that the house looks like a quaint low key cottage from the front outside, yet once stepping in the door, it opens to over 2400 sq ft of space, focusing on the large back yard, pool, screened porch, and decks. I certainly hope to see you back again, as we do get a lot of repeat renters from wedding groups, and so many people are viewing Charleston as a destination location these days. Again, thank you. We appreciate that you took personal time to submit a review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing