“Great Fish & Chips!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

OK so I know this is a BBQ joint but I don't eat pork. It was our anniversary and since my husband enjoys ribs I figured I'd bite the bullet and go some place he might enjoy and where neither of us had ever been. He enjoyed the wings and BBQ. I ordered the fish and chips which were really good for a BBQ place. The fish was the real deal and although fried not with too much batter and breading. The menu offers wings, burgers and salads for those desiring other fare. Oh and if you love cherry coke like I do they'll throw in a few maraschino cherries for good measure. Bon Appetit!!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stopped in here after spending too much time deciding where to go only to have everyone close. It was late, but they were open till 1am. We got the limited after hours menu and had to sit at the bar, but we just wanted something to eat and weren't too picky. We got cheese fries, pretzel sticks with dip, and chips and spinach dip and some wings for the meat eater. We thought the fries and pretzel sticks were very tasty, as were the dipping sauces. We were the only people in the whole place so the service was impeccable..lol. It was a nice late night snack for a great price. Under $20 for the three of us.Can't beat that. Evan was a very nice bartender/server.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I can't believe this place gets any good ratings. I went here with my wife for supper and were totally disappointed. I had St. Louis ribs and brisket and she had a cup of stew. My ribs were way over cooked and I could hardly eat them, the brisket was dry and cold. My wife said the stew was ok but not good. I had baked beans and fries as my sides. The beans were cooked the day or week before and barely warm. The fries were the best thing on the plate and that is about all I can say about that! The wait staff was loud, hollering across the restaurant at each other, and not very happy to be there. I should have known better than to sit down when I passed a construction fan inside the bar area. We will not be back!

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my husbandand three boys. We had a very good meal. I had a steak and spinach salad which was excellent. Everyone else had the BBQ and they said it was very good. I was very surprised by the reviewer that mentioned small portions. Our meals were very large. The adults had a couple of mixed drinks that were pretty potent. We were very happy with the meal!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Had my Mother's Day dinner there, to avoid the crowds.
Food was good, but small portions for the price. A 10 oz. steak was $15.99, a bit pricey.
Waiter Bryant is excellent, no complaints there.