“OK PLACE TO EAT”

Creekside Kitchen & Brewhouse
Ranked #267 of 932 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Italian
Description: West Ashley's only waterfront dining. Great Brick Oven Pizza, Pasta and Sub Restaurant located in the heart of Charleston. Gorgeous views of the marsh, great bar and kid friendly. Try us today!
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Chose this restaurant because it was across the street from our hotel and had outside seating (picnic benches) to accommodate our dog. They were very busy and service was slow to take and deliver our orders. Took 1/2 hour to get our food after ordering. I had a grilled chicken Cesar salad which was quite small for $9.95 and a Cheese stuffed garlic bread that was way over cooked for $6.95. My wife had the Baked eggplant Penne which she said was fine $15.00.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
There are newer reviews for Creekside Kitchen & Brewhouse

Reviewed May 13, 2014

excellent service, knowledgeable server. The best calamari, I've ever had, margarhita pizza and triple meat pizza was top notch and the chicken parm was great. Tuesday is half off pizza, Monday is kids eat free. beautiful scenery, creek, fish jumping. we are definitely going back again.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

My family and I celebrated our mothers birthday here on a Thursday night. The restaurant was dead but quite cozy. It's very clean with an incredible view of a creek w/ wildlife in abundance. The staff was attentive, especially with a large group. My wifes pizza was good, a bit tasteless, but hot, fresh and filling. My calzone was the PERFECT size. Too many calzones are mostly bread, this one is not. It's mostly filling and the bread itself is light. I would recommend this place. The liquor prices were a bit more than I would expect to pay ($14 for neat whiskey) but it was a celebration so I didn't mind too much.

1  Thank mark_kerr
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Recycled restaurant space. Nice low country creek view thru windows if cleaned would be a big improvement . The cheese pizza was fair and the chicken parmesan sandwich was good. Service was acceptable. Ok for a meal but wouldn't go out of my way to try it.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Good pizza, good mozzarella sticks...taste fresh all around. Friendly service and quick. Atmosphere is nice, but needs a little something.

1  Thank Coffey070