“Perfect family night out”
Review of Oak Steakhouse

Oak Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Oak Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 932 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Charlestowne
Cross street: State Street
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The entire family entree reviews were very good for this steakhouse the sea scallops, hard boiled eggs with fried oysters and artisanal cheese plate were delicious. The filet mignon was cooked exactly as ordered and the steamed spinach side was so fresh it looked like it was just pulled from the farm. Everyone enjoyed the Oak burger and the free range chicken was cooked perfectly not dried out at all. Was not terribly impressed by the wine list but that was about all that I thought missed the mark definitely a enjoyable meal and fun night out.

There are newer reviews for Oak Steakhouse

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have been to some top steakhouses in the country and this tops our list
Steak and lobster cooked to perfection
Don't miss out on the fries either

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My husband and I ate at the Oak on 4/3/14. Our waiter was very unfriendly and unhelpful. We had to ask other waitstaff for service. The bill for entree's only was over $130!!! The steak was mediocre at best. Some many other places in Charleston was may better, do not spend your money here. The atmosphere is also more like a bar than fine dining, which is horrible at those prices. Will never return even for a free meal.

2  Thank Yuliya T
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Steak was outstanding and unforgettable...extensive wine list. Had The Rombauer Merlot..highly recommend.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I've never been to Charleston before but made reservations here to celebrate my fiancés graduation from Special Forces. He had just gotten out of the field that morning and we came straight here to celebrate. Right away Jerrod took amazing care of us. Then Michelle the General manager came over and introduced herself and told us not to forget about desert. I had the chicken (something I don't normally get because it's easy to dry out) but it was amazing. My fiancé said his filet was awesome and we had the mushrooms on the side. But the best part of dinner was the oysters appetizers. If you go do not pass them by. They are the best I've ever had. Lastly we had the chocolate cake and butterscotch deserts. Something we don't normally get. Everything was delicious! They took amazing care of us and we had a wonderful dinner! Thank you Michelle for taking care of us and making our reunion a special one!