Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Girls’ Weekend in Charleston

We would highly recommend Om Charters. It was great from start to finish...an excellent way to see... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
rebeccaw1116
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Girls’ Weekend Fun in Charleston

We would highly recommend Om Charters. It was excellent from start to finish. Seeing Charleston... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
wills636
Collegeville, Pennsylvania

All reviews captain banff sailing experience sunset sail beautiful boat charleston harbor perfect sunset bachelorette weekend great captain smooth sailing knowledgeable captain an unforgettable experience girls trip highlight of our trip his knowledge great trip catamaran skiing
Reviewed July 16, 2018

6 of us had a great sail on a beautiful evening with views of Charleston from the water. Captain was great. We will definitely do it again. My daughter goes with friends every year.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Banff L, Owner at Om Sailing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thanks for coming out! We look forward to having your daughter on board in the coming weeks and cant wait to see you again as well. Appreciate you taking the time to leave these kind words!

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this sailing charter! My friends and I went on a girls trip to Charleston and the main thing I wanted to do was sail. We were lucky to find Banff on Instagram and he had an opening! His directions to get to his boat on the harbor were super clear and when we got there we were sooo happy!! The interior is beautiful (equipped with bathrooms, mini kitchen, refrigerators for beverages, a seating area, etc). We had a gorgeous (albeit windy!) day at sea. We were able to play our own music via the aux cord as well. Banff was even nice enough to anchor so we could take pictures and was patient enough to take a bunch of all of us as well! I think this would be a really fun bachelorette weekend activity. Highly recommend!

OMsailingCharters, Owner at Om Sailing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Thanks so much for the awesome review, it was a very pleasure having you on board! Having guests like yourselves are such a pleasure and make my job easy! Come back soon!

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Om is the best. Beautiful catamaran, friendly and accommodating captain, easy booking and payment process and a hassle-free way to sail. If you are looking for a beautiful afternoon sail, book with Om!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
OMsailingCharters, Owner at Om Sailing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Grateful for your review and kind words! Its lovely to hear that all the hard work pays off with happy clients :). Come back again soon!!

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Our adult kids traveled from all over to join us in Charleston for a family weekend, and we wanted to do something special —this sunset cruise was the perfect choice, and is most assuredly going to be a highlight of my entire year! Captain Banff made us all feel welcome and comfortable from the minute we set foot on this beautiful boat. We sailed around the harbor sights, drank champagne, talked, laughed, and relaxed together as the sunset put on a remarkable show of colors! I can’t say enough about this experience, and I wish I could give it 10 stars... I don’t think we could have had a more memorable and wonderful evening!!

OMsailingCharters, Owner at Om Sailing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Really grateful for your beautiful words and sharing your amazing time! We strive to give everyone the best experience possible and love hearing we are doing it right!! Come back next year!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

My husband and I absolutely loved our sailing experience. The captain was super nice and the sunset was amazing.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Banff L, Owner at Om Sailing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

SO grateful for you two coming out and telling everyone about the awesome time you had. "The best part of our vacation" is what we strive to do and hear it so many times. Come back again!