Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent value and experience

Had the pleasure of sailing with Captain Luther recently. I was shocked by how nice the boat was... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
FarAway44460144026
Amazing evening, highly recommend!

We thoroughly enjoyed our time on the water with Banff, it was absolutely the highlight of our... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Pamela B

Recommended experiences in and around Charleston
from $47.00
from $68.50
from $35.00
from $34.72
More Info
All reviews captain banff sunset sail beautiful boat great sail girls trip an amazing experience highlight of our trip charleston area visiting charleston catamaran skiing cruise boats anchored yacht crew outing
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Took my wife out for a carriage ride and day on the harbor. The carriage folks were super nice and our guide "Whitey" who is a history major was extremely knowledgeable about the history of the Charleston area. The boat tour was so relaxing and my lovely wife had a great birthday. She even got to man the helm. Thanks gang for making this a great day for her.

Date of experience: August 2016
Banff L, Owner at Om Sailing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

It was our pleasure to have you on your special day! Please come again soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2016

The boat was beautiful, fun and clean. Perfect for entertaining friends, being out with family or going out with your honey. Lots of places to hang out... on the trampolines, on the front deck, back deck, outdoor dining area, indoors and more. The tour around Charleston was perfection! I would stop looking at other options and book OM Sailing Charters immediately.

Date of experience: August 2016
Banff L, Owner at Om Sailing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

It was awesome having you all out on the boat this past weekend!! Really hope to see you all again sometime soon you all were awesome!

Thanks for the StellaR review!!!!

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Reserved a 3 hour sunset as a birthday surprise for my wife. Was a bit nervous as neither of us have been sailing and wasnt sure how it would be. Turned out to be absolutetly amazing. We had lots of up close with dolphins and other wildlife. Sailing close to amazing historical forts in the bay. The city is breathtaking at sunset! Captian Banff is great at pointing out the sites and also stepping back to let you enjoy the romatic experience. We were also amazed how much it felt as smooth as a large boat and no tilting feel with it being a large catamaran.
3 hours was perfect length for us. Payment is super convient with the square app or by cash.
Very happy birthday girl and an experience we will always remember! Dont hesitate to book and well worth the price.

Date of experience: August 2016

Thanks so much for sharing your birthday! It was awesome having you on board!

Reviewed August 9, 2016

Words cannot describe the amazing experience my husband, best friends and I had with Captain Banff on his beautiful sailboat. It was my husbands 50th birthday and what a memorable experience it was! Captain Banff went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and his professionalism was stellar.

I spent weeks trying to make the decision of what to do for my husbands 50th birthday. My friends and I decided to take a trip to Charleston to celebrate. At that point I found OM Sailing Charters. There were other charters available that I considered up until I spoke with Captain Banff. Being my first charter experience, he answered all of my questions and took the time to respond very promptly to me with every question I had to ensure the day would be perfect. After a phone conversation with him I booked the charter. There was no comparison with the other charters.

The weather could not have been more perfect! I recommend the full day charter to take in everything there is to offer, and that is truly not enough time! The sunset is absolutely beautiful! It is truly an experience we will never forget.

We look forward to seeing Captain Banff soon and again enjoying the amazing experience he has to offer on his beautiful sailboat! OM Sailing Charters with Captain Banff are truly five star experiences.

Thank you Captain Banff.

Bridget

Date of experience: August 2016

Thanks for the incredible review! We appreciate you sharing your experience and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 20, 2016

We enjoyed our trip! Banff is a great Captain sailing an impressive sailboat. I would highly recommend Om Sailing.

Date of experience: July 2016
Banff L, Owner at Om Sailing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2016

Thanks!! Your awesome for doing this. Hope to see you again!

Cheers