“Get yourself on an OM Sailing Charter!”

Om Sailing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a day sailing the Historic Harbor taking in the sights on Charleston's finest catamaran, a 43' Leopard. Lounge on the trampoline, soaking up the sun and dolphin watching or relax in the shade in the roomy cockpit. Bring your favorite beverages, a picnic or choose gourmet catering as you take in the Holy City, Ft. Sumter, Ft. Moultrie, Shem Creek, Sullivan's Island, and if time and winds prevail, a taste of the deep blue, as you head out through the jetties into the Atlantic. Day Charters begin at 3 hours and can be customized up to a Full Day Sail, allowing the freedom and flexibility for serious adventure. For a romantic evening, there is the popular 3 hour picturesque Sunset Sail, which can also be extended. A five star experience to accommodate all your fancies, from a stellar vacation or staycation, fairy-tale engagement, surprise Birthday, bachelorette party, to corporate team building, OM Sailing Charters offers it all! 3Hr Sunset $575 3Hr Day Sail $525
Reviewed August 28, 2016

The boat was beautiful, fun and clean. Perfect for entertaining friends, being out with family or going out with your honey. Lots of places to hang out... on the trampolines, on the front deck, back deck, outdoor dining area, indoors and more. The tour around Charleston was perfection! I would stop looking at other options and book OM Sailing Charters immediately.

Banff L, Owner at Om Sailing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

It was awesome having you all out on the boat this past weekend!! Really hope to see you all again sometime soon you all were awesome!

Thanks for the StellaR review!!!!

All reviews
"cruise"
in 9 reviews
"sights"

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Reserved a 3 hour sunset as a birthday surprise for my wife. Was a bit nervous as neither of us have been sailing and wasnt sure how it would be. Turned out to be absolutetly amazing. We had lots of up close with dolphins and other wildlife. Sailing close to amazing historical forts in the bay. The city is breathtaking at sunset! Captian Banff is great at pointing out the sites and also stepping back to let you enjoy the romatic experience. We were also amazed how much it felt as smooth as a large boat and no tilting feel with it being a large catamaran.
3 hours was perfect length for us. Payment is super convient with the square app or by cash.
Very happy birthday girl and an experience we will always remember! Dont hesitate to book and well worth the price.

Banff L, Owner at Om Sailing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Thanks so much for sharing your birthday! It was awesome having you on board!

Reviewed August 9, 2016

Words cannot describe the amazing experience my husband, best friends and I had with Captain Banff on his beautiful sailboat. It was my husbands 50th birthday and what a memorable experience it was! Captain Banff went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and his professionalism was stellar.

I spent weeks trying to make the decision of what to do for my husbands 50th birthday. My friends and I decided to take a trip to Charleston to celebrate. At that point I found OM Sailing Charters. There were other charters available that I considered up until I spoke with Captain Banff. Being my first charter experience, he answered all of my questions and took the time to respond very promptly to me with every question I had to ensure the day would be perfect. After a phone conversation with him I booked the charter. There was no comparison with the other charters.

The weather could not have been more perfect! I recommend the full day charter to take in everything there is to offer, and that is truly not enough time! The sunset is absolutely beautiful! It is truly an experience we will never forget.

We look forward to seeing Captain Banff soon and again enjoying the amazing experience he has to offer on his beautiful sailboat! OM Sailing Charters with Captain Banff are truly five star experiences.

Thank you Captain Banff.

Bridget

Thanks for the incredible review! We appreciate you sharing your experience and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 20, 2016

We enjoyed our trip! Banff is a great Captain sailing an impressive sailboat. I would highly recommend Om Sailing.

Banff L, Owner at Om Sailing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2016

Thanks!! Your awesome for doing this. Hope to see you again!

Cheers

See more reviews
Reviewed June 23, 2016

I always struggle with what to get my husband for dad's day. He likes to spend time with our kids but also wants to relax. OM sailing charters was the perfect gift (for all of us, really!) I chose the 2 hour tour because I was not sure what to expect, but from the moment we saw this beautiful sailboat, I knew we could've easily enjoyed the 6 hours. Frankly, we're ready to set sail for a weekend. We have an 11yo girl and 15yo boy, all 4 of us enjoyed every serene moment. We're locals so we do a LOT of "Staycations" in Charleston. We've seen and done a lot around the harbor and this was in the "must do again" category! I would highly recommend with family of any size, the boat is quite big, safe and luxurious.... Our next journey aboard is going to be with some couples and a bottle of wine at sunset!