Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Anniversary sunset sail

We booked our private sail with OM after recommendations from a few friends. From booking to end... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Alphaginny
Alpharetta, Georgia
via mobile
Excellent value and experience

Had the pleasure of sailing with Captain Luther recently. I was shocked by how nice the boat was... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
FarAway44460144026

Recommended experiences in and around Charleston
from $47.00
from $68.50
from $35.00
from $34.72
More Info
All reviews captain banff sunset sail beautiful boat great sail girls trip an amazing experience highlight of our trip charleston area visiting charleston catamaran skiing luther cruise boats anchored yacht crew
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2014

A small group of my co-workers and I enjoyed the perfect Sunday afternoon on the Cat with Captain Banff. It was the perfect mix of exhilaration and relaxation for all of us. The boat is a lovely Cat with very comfortable spaces to cuddle in the shade and share a meal or lounge on the front and get some sun and feel the ocean spray. Banff was friendly but not intrusive. There is a lot to do and see in Charleston but this sail will leave you with an unforgettable experience that is sooooo much better than the market:)

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank Kelly-Jean M
Reviewed September 5, 2014

This was a once in a lifetime experience!! If your visiting or live in Charleston seeing our brilliant city by water on Om sailing charters is the only way to go. The staff, Capt. Banff is so very professional. A worry free trip! The boat has so much room and so beautiful. The sailing with no motor sounds is a plus. It is a beyond relaxing. This is a treat and just a perfect Idea for something to do with your friends and family! Thank you OM sailing charters. We will never forget our magic sailing experience in Charleston. The PLHH girls!

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank Fiddlegal2014
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I proposed to my now fiance on this boat. I tell you what not only was this a wonderful boat. But our experience was amazing. Banff went above and beyond to make it a great experience. It was raining that day, and not only did he gladly tell me we could reschedule, but when we decided to cut it short, he only charged me for the time we spent on the boat. I cannot say enough great things about this experience. It can be a great experience for a proposal, or just a casual hang out with friends Banff is a great guy and was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend this experience to anyone, and will most likely be doing a trip on this boat again.

Thanks again Banff!

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank Jared C
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Sailing on OM was a perfect way to view Charleston from the water. The Captain was wonderful and so accommodating as he let my five year old son take the wheel, a moment he will never forget. We all had a beautiful day and I highly recommend OM Sailing Charters!

2  Thank Lale Z
Reviewed July 31, 2014

A couple of my friends wanted to change up our normal weekend routine, so we all brought a date and a bottle of wine and had Caviar and Banana's cater our sunset sail. It was definitely the most relaxing evening we have had in a lifetime. We made it out past the jetties in less than an hour and had plenty of time to even cruise back underneath the Cooper River Bridge. We have decided to turn this into quarterly tradition for half the cost of any dining out experience.

Date of experience: July 2014