“Perfect.”

Om Sailing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a day sailing the Historic Harbor taking in the sights on Charleston's finest catamaran, a 43' Leopard. Lounge on the trampoline, soaking up the sun and dolphin watching or relax in the shade in the roomy cockpit. Bring your favorite beverages, a picnic or choose gourmet catering as you take in the Holy City, Ft. Sumter, Ft. Moultrie, Shem Creek, Sullivan's Island, and if time and winds prevail, a taste of the deep blue, as you head out through the jetties into the Atlantic. Day Charters begin at 3 hours and can be customized up to a Full Day Sail, allowing the freedom and flexibility for serious adventure. For a romantic evening, there is the popular 3 hour picturesque Sunset Sail, which can also be extended. A five star experience to accommodate all your fancies, from a stellar vacation or staycation, fairy-tale engagement, surprise Birthday, bachelorette party, to corporate team building, OM Sailing Charters offers it all! 3Hr Sunset $575 3Hr Day Sail $525
Reviewed September 29, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely perfect way to propose to my [now] fiancé! Gorgeous boat that feels like you are slowly floating over the water. Knowledgable, friendly, and incredibly helpful Captain. Banff worked with me to create a magical moment and even captured it all on camera. We will definitely be coming back year after year.

1  Thank Benjamin L
in 3 reviews
"byob"
"wildlife"

Reviewed September 11, 2014

A small group of my co-workers and I enjoyed the perfect Sunday afternoon on the Cat with Captain Banff. It was the perfect mix of exhilaration and relaxation for all of us. The boat is a lovely Cat with very comfortable spaces to cuddle in the shade and share a meal or lounge on the front and get some sun and feel the ocean spray. Banff was friendly but not intrusive. There is a lot to do and see in Charleston but this sail will leave you with an unforgettable experience that is sooooo much better than the market:)

1  Thank Kelly-Jean M
Reviewed September 5, 2014

This was a once in a lifetime experience!! If your visiting or live in Charleston seeing our brilliant city by water on Om sailing charters is the only way to go. The staff, Capt. Banff is so very professional. A worry free trip! The boat has so much room and so beautiful. The sailing with no motor sounds is a plus. It is a beyond relaxing. This is a treat and just a perfect Idea for something to do with your friends and family! Thank you OM sailing charters. We will never forget our magic sailing experience in Charleston. The PLHH girls!

1  Thank Fiddlegal2014
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I proposed to my now fiance on this boat. I tell you what not only was this a wonderful boat. But our experience was amazing. Banff went above and beyond to make it a great experience. It was raining that day, and not only did he gladly tell me we could reschedule, but when we decided to cut it short, he only charged me for the time we spent on the boat. I cannot say enough great things about this experience. It can be a great experience for a proposal, or just a casual hang out with friends Banff is a great guy and was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend this experience to anyone, and will most likely be doing a trip on this boat again.

Thanks again Banff!