“Sail of a lifetime”

Om Sailing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a day sailing the Historic Harbor taking in the sights on Charleston's finest catamaran, a 43' Leopard. Lounge on the trampoline, soaking up the sun and dolphin watching or relax in the shade in the roomy cockpit. Bring your favorite beverages, a picnic or choose gourmet catering as you take in the Holy City, Ft. Sumter, Ft. Moultrie, Shem Creek, Sullivan's Island, and if time and winds prevail, a taste of the deep blue, as you head out through the jetties into the Atlantic. Day Charters begin at 3 hours and can be customized up to a Full Day Sail, allowing the freedom and flexibility for serious adventure. For a romantic evening, there is the popular 3 hour picturesque Sunset Sail, which can also be extended. A five star experience to accommodate all your fancies, from a stellar vacation or staycation, fairy-tale engagement, surprise Birthday, bachelorette party, to corporate team building, OM Sailing Charters offers it all!
Reviewed July 31, 2014

A couple of my friends wanted to change up our normal weekend routine, so we all brought a date and a bottle of wine and had Caviar and Banana's cater our sunset sail. It was definitely the most relaxing evening we have had in a lifetime. We made it out past the jetties in less than an hour and had plenty of time to even cruise back underneath the Cooper River Bridge. We have decided to turn this into quarterly tradition for half the cost of any dining out experience.

1  Thank dlinas
There are newer reviews for Om Sailing Charters

Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband, 2 daughters (16 and10) and I spent the 4th of July on the OM. Captain Banff helped to create memories my children will never forget. We spent the late afternoon sailing and the evening watching the fireworks under the Arthur Ravenel Bridge in the Charleston Harbor. He was truly professional and entertained all the questions my daughter's had! I HIGHLY recommend the OM Sailing Charters to all families as well as couples!!

2  Thank Stacey H
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Banff is an amazing captain and a really great guy to spend a day with on OM.. A 4 hour sail is Highly reccomended..

2  Thank Leia204
Reviewed May 10, 2014

My husband and I spent the weekend in Charleston and wanted an opportunity to get on the water. We chose OM sailing charters and couldn't have been happier with the experience. Captain Banff is very professional, personable, safe, and fun. It was the perfect relaxed trip we were hoping for. The sunset sail topped off our weekend in Charleston. Looking forward to our next Charleston getaway on the water with OM. Plan to bring our friends & family and charter OM for an entire day!

3  Thank Jess L