Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Girls’ Weekend in Charleston

We would highly recommend Om Charters. It was great from start to finish...an excellent way to see... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
rebeccaw1116
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Girls’ Weekend Fun in Charleston

We would highly recommend Om Charters. It was excellent from start to finish. Seeing Charleston... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
wills636
Collegeville, Pennsylvania

All reviews captain banff sailing experience sunset sail beautiful boat charleston harbor perfect sunset bachelorette weekend great captain smooth sailing knowledgeable captain an unforgettable experience girls trip highlight of our trip his knowledge great trip catamaran skiing
Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband, 2 daughters (16 and10) and I spent the 4th of July on the OM. Captain Banff helped to create memories my children will never forget. We spent the late afternoon sailing and the evening watching the fireworks under the Arthur Ravenel Bridge in the Charleston Harbor. He was truly professional and entertained all the questions my daughter's had! I HIGHLY recommend the OM Sailing Charters to all families as well as couples!!

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank Stacey H
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Banff is an amazing captain and a really great guy to spend a day with on OM.. A 4 hour sail is Highly reccomended..

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank Leia204
Reviewed May 10, 2014

My husband and I spent the weekend in Charleston and wanted an opportunity to get on the water. We chose OM sailing charters and couldn't have been happier with the experience. Captain Banff is very professional, personable, safe, and fun. It was the perfect relaxed trip we were hoping for. The sunset sail topped off our weekend in Charleston. Looking forward to our next Charleston getaway on the water with OM. Plan to bring our friends & family and charter OM for an entire day!

Date of experience: April 2014