Gentry Signature
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Charleston
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
Lodge Alley Inn(Charleston)
French Quarter Inn(Charleston)
Market Street Inn(Charleston)
  • Restaurant
Andrew Pinckney Inn(Charleston)
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2011

We love to stay here. Jean does a great job managing our needs. Looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: February 2010
Reviewed November 14, 2010

Vendue Suites is ideal accommodation for any stay in Charleston. It's in the perfect location, on a side street just off the waterfront and right in the middle of all the sightseeing and stumbling distance to the main restaurants and bars. I stayed in the one bed suite on the first floor and despite being on in a reasonably busy area, I didn't hear any noise from the street. As there are only a few rooms as well you don't have to put up with the noise of numerous other guests walking by your door and creating noise which is often the case in a hotel. The room itself is great, clean and modern. Jean couldn't have been more helpful and really helped me out with regard to looking after my luggage as I was departing until late at night. This took away all the bother that is often associated with your last day somewhere. As a single female traveller, I felt very safe and looked after. I would highly recommend Vendue Suites to anyone visiting Charleston.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank SasSpiv
Reviewed November 10, 2010

My husband and I recently spent the weekend in Charleston for our one year anniversary. Our weekend was perfect thanks to Vendue Suites. Jean was a fantastic hostess and made us feel at home as soon as we arrived. Our room was stocked with champagne, cheese and crackers and a great continental breakfast. The one bedroom suite was full of natural light, updated, and spotless. The best part of Vendue Suites must be the location. It is steps from the beautiful waterfront park and conveniently located between the market/shopping areas and the Battery. It is also steps from the highest rated fine dining restaurants in Charleston. My husband and I are already talking about a return trip. Thank you Jean and Vendue Suites!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ejohnsen117
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Great location steps to bars and shopping. Jean made us feel right at home. Missed breakfast, rooms and bath were very very clean. We stayed in the 2 bedroom apt 3rd floor room has a jet tub, lots of steps if you have heavy luggage.Would stay there again 165.00 Last minute. Great rib place with a good happy hour 2$ Drinks 5$ apps around the corner.(cant remember name lots of 2$ drinks)

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VizziOne
Reviewed August 30, 2010

My wife and I stayed in the one bedroom suite and it was perfect. Our greeting was awesome and personal. Joan showed us our room and personally went over all the things to do and places to go during our stay in Charleston. The room was spotless and breakfast was restocked every day along with complimentary wine, cheese and crackers. The price was awesome. We didn't waste a lot of money on a room we didn't stay in a whole lot. The location made us want to get out and see the city and the bikes that were available to us made it that much easier.

Just a tremendous stay and made our vacation in Charleston perfect!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple