“Boeing Bubble Soccer”

On Purpose Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Event Planning Services. Bachelor Parties | Corporate Team Building | Signature Events We throw "mother-in-law" approved bachelor and bachelorette parties in Charleston, SC. Our corporate team building is sure to get your staff out of the 'bored' room. Have an idea for an event and need help making it happen?
Reviewed October 27, 2015

On Purpose Adventures made our afternoon exciting! Spent 2 hours smashing into each other with a variety of games. There wasn't a soul who wasn't tired, sore, and completely happy! Thank you Ben-Jamin!

All reviews
"technology"
"exercise"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed October 23, 2015

Ben-Jamin and Kent were incredible to work with and showed our group of 10 guys for the Bachelor Party a top notch time!
They recorded some incredibly fun videos and photos of us and sent them afterwards for a great memory of the experience. The groom was also sent a Knife as a keepsake (included in the package cost).
We ordered a Chicken Costume on Amazon.com for the Groom that he wore during Paintball which was a great laugh for us, and for Ben-Jamin and Kent too.
Unbeknownst to us, the Groom also secretly purchased a Flack Jacket with Cup on Amazon and wore it underneath the Chicken Costume.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

Ben asked me to help him out with the odds and ends of a team building event for a group of MUSC residences and I was happy to oblige. The day started off with close to 40 young adults arriving at Nature Adventures and while the kayaks were being prepared, Ben and I did some preliminary personality games and teamwork warm-ups with the residences. Breaking up into 4 teams we then got on the water for some more competitive activities. Working as a group and understanding personalities was a major focus for the day and everyone had a great time. Highly recommended to any class group or business looking for team building outing. Ben is very professional yet fun and easy to get along with and it is always a pleasure to help out and participate in his events.

Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I have been married for five years. I contacted Ben about a month before our anniversary, and asked him to set up a carriage ride for us, as it was something I promised my wife when we first started dating way back when. Ben came through in flying colors. The carriage was waiting for us when we got out of the parking garage. Inside, Ben had chilled sparkling grape juice (darn open container laws), chocolates, and strawberries. After our wonderful private carriage tour around downtown, we were met by Irene Rose who serenaded my wife in front of Oak Steakhouse for dinner. During our dinner, my wife received a palmetto rose for each year of marriage. She is not a very emotional person, and was literally crying on the street she was so moved. Best anniversary ever thanks to Ben and his crew. I would highly recommend On Purpose Adventures for anything.

1  Thank justin_kursh