Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Scavenger Hunt for the WIN!

We used On Purpose Adventures to design a custom scavenger hunt for a team building event and it... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2018
reuberdeanna
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile
Best Events in Charleston

On purpose adventures works hard to help you create an amazing adventure. I am working with them on... read more

Reviewed October 24, 2018

from $49.82
from $75.84
from $47.00
More Info
All reviews bachelor party team building scavenger hunt amazing adventure paintball zombie blast fun scenarios technology exercise activity
Reviewed October 14, 2015

Ben asked me to help him out with the odds and ends of a team building event for a group of MUSC residences and I was happy to oblige. The day started off with close to 40 young adults arriving at Nature Adventures and while the kayaks were being prepared, Ben and I did some preliminary personality games and teamwork warm-ups with the residences. Breaking up into 4 teams we then got on the water for some more competitive activities. Working as a group and understanding personalities was a major focus for the day and everyone had a great time. Highly recommended to any class group or business looking for team building outing. Ben is very professional yet fun and easy to get along with and it is always a pleasure to help out and participate in his events.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I have been married for five years. I contacted Ben about a month before our anniversary, and asked him to set up a carriage ride for us, as it was something I promised my wife when we first started dating way back when. Ben came through in flying colors. The carriage was waiting for us when we got out of the parking garage. Inside, Ben had chilled sparkling grape juice (darn open container laws), chocolates, and strawberries. After our wonderful private carriage tour around downtown, we were met by Irene Rose who serenaded my wife in front of Oak Steakhouse for dinner. During our dinner, my wife received a palmetto rose for each year of marriage. She is not a very emotional person, and was literally crying on the street she was so moved. Best anniversary ever thanks to Ben and his crew. I would highly recommend On Purpose Adventures for anything.

1  Thank justin_kursh
Reviewed September 16, 2015

Having On Purpose Adventures bring bubble soccer to The Citadel was a perfect way to have a great time and let out some steam from a hard weeks work! These guys are awesome and Ben has awesome tastes in hats!

1  Thank jwyaeger
Reviewed September 15, 2015

Ben and Kent put on a great day for our bachelor party. It was first class. They were ready when we got there, everything laid out. Had different games for us. Anyone interested in doing something different for a bachelor party should definitely consider using On Purpose Adventures. Great day was had by all attributed to On Purpose!

Remy

2  Thank Remy B
Reviewed September 14, 2015

This past weekend Cadet Activities at The Citadel hired On Purpose Adventures to help us with a pep rally for 2300 cadets. We had bubble soccer, pugil sticks, king of the ring. It was phenomenal! Ben and his crew were fantastic with which to deal. It started as bubble soccer and ended up with no soccer ball but with cadets pummeling on another in the bubble suits. It was a great. The cadets and the TAC officers loved it!! Bless Ben for refereeing the cadets. On Purpose Adventures made our event fantastic for all. Even better, The Citadel beat Western Carolina 28-10. Due to the fun the cadets had and the school spirit, we are for the moment #1 in the SoCon. :-D Thank you Ben and On Purpose Adventures for making an fantastic event and day.

1  Thank CitadelMom