“Anniversary set up”

On Purpose Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Event Planning Services. Bachelor Parties | Corporate Team Building | Signature Events We throw "mother-in-law" approved bachelor and bachelorette parties in Charleston, SC. Our corporate team building is sure to get your staff out of the 'bored' room. Have an idea for an event and need help making it happen?
Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I have been married for five years. I contacted Ben about a month before our anniversary, and asked him to set up a carriage ride for us, as it was something I promised my wife when we first started dating way back when. Ben came through in flying colors. The carriage was waiting for us when we got out of the parking garage. Inside, Ben had chilled sparkling grape juice (darn open container laws), chocolates, and strawberries. After our wonderful private carriage tour around downtown, we were met by Irene Rose who serenaded my wife in front of Oak Steakhouse for dinner. During our dinner, my wife received a palmetto rose for each year of marriage. She is not a very emotional person, and was literally crying on the street she was so moved. Best anniversary ever thanks to Ben and his crew. I would highly recommend On Purpose Adventures for anything.

1  Thank justin_kursh
"technology"
"exercise"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed September 16, 2015

Having On Purpose Adventures bring bubble soccer to The Citadel was a perfect way to have a great time and let out some steam from a hard weeks work! These guys are awesome and Ben has awesome tastes in hats!

1  Thank jwyaeger
Reviewed September 15, 2015

Ben and Kent put on a great day for our bachelor party. It was first class. They were ready when we got there, everything laid out. Had different games for us. Anyone interested in doing something different for a bachelor party should definitely consider using On Purpose Adventures. Great day was had by all attributed to On Purpose!

Remy

2  Thank Remy B
Reviewed September 14, 2015

This past weekend Cadet Activities at The Citadel hired On Purpose Adventures to help us with a pep rally for 2300 cadets. We had bubble soccer, pugil sticks, king of the ring. It was phenomenal! Ben and his crew were fantastic with which to deal. It started as bubble soccer and ended up with no soccer ball but with cadets pummeling on another in the bubble suits. It was a great. The cadets and the TAC officers loved it!! Bless Ben for refereeing the cadets. On Purpose Adventures made our event fantastic for all. Even better, The Citadel beat Western Carolina 28-10. Due to the fun the cadets had and the school spirit, we are for the moment #1 in the SoCon. :-D Thank you Ben and On Purpose Adventures for making an fantastic event and day.

1  Thank CitadelMom
See more reviews
Reviewed September 13, 2015

I didn't have much involvement in the planning of the weekend as I was the bachelor, but Ben and On Purpose Adventures really hooked it up. He helped plan a variety of really fun and unique activities that we'll remember for a lifetime. From a pontoon boat tour to ocean paddle-boarding with dolphins and a half day of paintball, all ten of us had a blast. I'd definitely recommend working with Ben to help plan your weekend in Charleston!

1  Thank andrewmeyer8