Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun way to see Charleston as a group!

I traveled to Charleston for a corporate meeting - this was a really cool way to explore Charleston... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2019
rpeel91
Terrific Day in Charleston!

Ben and his team did a terrific job of coordinating a memorable outing for our group of 85 people... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2019
etp1960
West Hartford, Connecticut

Recommended experiences in and around Charleston
from $32.00
from $47.00
from $33.92
from $35.00
More Info
All reviews friendly competition fun group these guys bachelorette party a lot of fun blast captain
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2015

What an amazing experience! Our group participated in customized GPS guided scavenger hunt similar to geo caching. The event was hosted downtown Greenville, and our group size was about 30 people and we were divided within groups of 4-5. I have to admit at first I was a little reluctant, because I did not know what to expect and I am a planner. But within the first 30 minutes I learned to grasp and enjoy the unknown of where we would go or experience next. We was able to see and learn things through downtown Greenville, so it was not only fun it was educational. I would have to say I recommend this experience to any group looking to have fun. It would be good for teens or adults, and for any outing you may would have. There was plenty of laughs that day. I can say if you have ever watched the Amazing Race on television, and thought I could or would like to do that, then give Ben a call.

1  Thank Janet B
Reviewed July 20, 2015

Planned a bachelor party weekend in Charleston through Ben and On Purpose Adventures and could not have asked for a better time!

First off, Ben was incredibly flexible and patient in dealing with the schedules, diets, etc. of 10 guys. His correspondence while planning was prompt and helpful. He offered to hook up a variety of different activities and genuinely cared about us having a memorable experience.

We decided to go with a boat cruise/paddle boarding tour one day, and paintballing the second day. Ben took care of all of the logistics, from food to transportation to paintball clothing. All we had to do was make sure we were awake in the morning. The combination of activities proved optimal for our group and gave us some relaxation time in between other bachelor shenanigans. At the end of our weekend, all of the leftover food and drinks were also given to us, and Ben even hooked our bachelor up with a locally-made knife.

If you're looking for a memorable weekend with friends, family, co-workers, etc. look no further than On Purpose Adventures!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed June 1, 2015

This event was life changing. I'm relatively new to the area and as a single father its hard for me to stay active and meet new people but the "Month of Man" was an experience like no other. Total strangers engaged each other in friendly competition and challenged one another to push themselves. Over the month we've all forged a bond of friendship that I will cherish forever. I think I speak for all of us when I say "I can't wait until next year's Month of Man"

1  Thank ValiantYoung
Reviewed May 25, 2015 via mobile

This was one of the best events ever, it brought together a group of strangers that built a bond that will last forever. I did things that I never would have dreamed of even trying and was the most fun I've ever had!!!

2  Thank Dnitemedic
Reviewed April 3, 2015

The event was the perfect balance of casual and organized. The whole concept of "Operation Date Night" was a ton of fun. My date and I had a great time playing paintball, eating, and hanging out. It was also really cool to meet other local couples.

Date of experience: March 2015