“Cornerstone Youth Rockin' It With OPA!!! #CSY”

On Purpose Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Event Planning Services. Bachelor Parties | Corporate Team Building | Signature Events We throw "mother-in-law" approved bachelor and bachelorette parties in Charleston, SC. Our corporate team building is sure to get your staff out of the 'bored' room. Have an idea for an event and need help making it happen?
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Cornerstone Youth hosted a night with OPA and we could not have had more fun!!! We had an amazing time that was safe, fun, and a night our group and all the friends they invited will never forget! Ben and Dana of OPA also really had an interest in us as people that made all interaction awesome. It wasn't like other companies that show up like it's just another night on the job and go through the motions in a snobbish or stand-offish sort of manner. OPA cares about you and cares about making sure that your time spent with them is full of adventure, connecting, growth, and all out fun! You will NOT be disappointed with them in ANY way!!! Book now!

1  Thank Craig B
"technology"
"exercise"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 31, 2015

What an amazing experience! Our group participated in customized GPS guided scavenger hunt similar to geo caching. The event was hosted downtown Greenville, and our group size was about 30 people and we were divided within groups of 4-5. I have to admit at first I was a little reluctant, because I did not know what to expect and I am a planner. But within the first 30 minutes I learned to grasp and enjoy the unknown of where we would go or experience next. We was able to see and learn things through downtown Greenville, so it was not only fun it was educational. I would have to say I recommend this experience to any group looking to have fun. It would be good for teens or adults, and for any outing you may would have. There was plenty of laughs that day. I can say if you have ever watched the Amazing Race on television, and thought I could or would like to do that, then give Ben a call.

1  Thank Janet B
Reviewed July 20, 2015

Planned a bachelor party weekend in Charleston through Ben and On Purpose Adventures and could not have asked for a better time!

First off, Ben was incredibly flexible and patient in dealing with the schedules, diets, etc. of 10 guys. His correspondence while planning was prompt and helpful. He offered to hook up a variety of different activities and genuinely cared about us having a memorable experience.

We decided to go with a boat cruise/paddle boarding tour one day, and paintballing the second day. Ben took care of all of the logistics, from food to transportation to paintball clothing. All we had to do was make sure we were awake in the morning. The combination of activities proved optimal for our group and gave us some relaxation time in between other bachelor shenanigans. At the end of our weekend, all of the leftover food and drinks were also given to us, and Ben even hooked our bachelor up with a locally-made knife.

If you're looking for a memorable weekend with friends, family, co-workers, etc. look no further than On Purpose Adventures!

Reviewed June 1, 2015

This event was life changing. I'm relatively new to the area and as a single father its hard for me to stay active and meet new people but the "Month of Man" was an experience like no other. Total strangers engaged each other in friendly competition and challenged one another to push themselves. Over the month we've all forged a bond of friendship that I will cherish forever. I think I speak for all of us when I say "I can't wait until next year's Month of Man"

1  Thank ValiantYoung