“From Ice Storm to Success!”

On Purpose Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Event Planning Services. Bachelor Parties | Corporate Team Building | Signature Events We throw "mother-in-law" approved bachelor and bachelorette parties in Charleston, SC. Our corporate team building is sure to get your staff out of the 'bored' room. Have an idea for an event and need help making it happen?
Reviewed May 22, 2014

In February we booked an Amazing Race Adventure around Charleston for our group. The end result was going to be the group collecting supplies for the SC Aquarium Turtle Hospital to be donated. When the 2nd Ice Storm of the winter decided to bombard Charleston, we were forced to move locations with only a 24 hour notice. The team at On Purpose Adventures was in constant contact with us and began recreating the adventure based on moving things inside The Striped Pig Warehouse. Our group was extremely happy! The professionalism and creativity from Ben and his team was amazing. We will On Purpose Adventures whenever we need fun, teambuilding, or adventure activities. They are the best Charleston has.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Joined OPA for a weekend trip in Asheville, NC and had an amazing time. Everything from accommodations, food, and activities were all taken care of. All I had to do was show up and be ready for a good time. Pricing was very fair and affordable. Best part of the trip was the zip lining at Navitat Canopy Tours. After zip lining the whole group went to downtown Asheville where we enjoyed the city and relaxed in the sun after a long day. Weekend also included lazer tag and go-carts, can't go wrong there. Had a great weekend and met alot of great people. I will definitely use On Purpose Adventures again in the future.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

This was a refreshing alternative to the worldly bachelor party. We did an outdoor obstacle/training course that really created an opportunity to create a strong bong between people in the party that didn't know each other well (especially for out-of-state friends).

There was an issue with the high-ropes course, but this was due to the venue, and not On Purpose Adventures, so we stayed on the low course.

Overall, great experience! My whole wedding party still talks about this experience!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

If you're idea of a great weekend is sitting by the pool taking selfies and texting, don't call Ben. If you want to spend your time actually living, look no further. I was part of one of Ben's recent adventures, and not only were the events awesome (Overnight camping on an island, then Paintball, then a ropes course) the logistics were incredible. Every detail handled-- thus, nothing but fun. I talked with him at length, and he said he customizes adventures for the ladies, businesses, you name it. (His number 2 man, Kent, is also very cool). A+

See more reviews
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I had some interesting ideas for my buddies bachelor party to include camping, kayaking, paintball, and a unique but complicated scavenger hunt on an island. I told Ben my ideas and he took care of the rest, I was admittedly nervous going into the weekend because of all the moving parts, but everything turned out amazing. We ended up kayaking to Capers Island, camping, grilling, and playing a whole bunch of games. It was the perfect mix of activities and relaxing. I highly recommend using Ben and OPA. They did an awesome job.