Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Scavenger Hunt for the WIN!

We used On Purpose Adventures to design a custom scavenger hunt for a team building event and it... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2018
reuberdeanna
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile
Best Events in Charleston

On purpose adventures works hard to help you create an amazing adventure. I am working with them on... read more

Reviewed October 24, 2018

from $49.82
from $75.84
from $47.00
More Info
All reviews bachelor party team building scavenger hunt amazing adventure paintball zombie blast fun scenarios technology exercise activity
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Joined OPA for a weekend trip in Asheville, NC and had an amazing time. Everything from accommodations, food, and activities were all taken care of. All I had to do was show up and be ready for a good time. Pricing was very fair and affordable. Best part of the trip was the zip lining at Navitat Canopy Tours. After zip lining the whole group went to downtown Asheville where we enjoyed the city and relaxed in the sun after a long day. Weekend also included lazer tag and go-carts, can't go wrong there. Had a great weekend and met alot of great people. I will definitely use On Purpose Adventures again in the future.

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This was a refreshing alternative to the worldly bachelor party. We did an outdoor obstacle/training course that really created an opportunity to create a strong bong between people in the party that didn't know each other well (especially for out-of-state friends).

There was an issue with the high-ropes course, but this was due to the venue, and not On Purpose Adventures, so we stayed on the low course.

Overall, great experience! My whole wedding party still talks about this experience!

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2014

If you're idea of a great weekend is sitting by the pool taking selfies and texting, don't call Ben. If you want to spend your time actually living, look no further. I was part of one of Ben's recent adventures, and not only were the events awesome (Overnight camping on an island, then Paintball, then a ropes course) the logistics were incredible. Every detail handled-- thus, nothing but fun. I talked with him at length, and he said he customizes adventures for the ladies, businesses, you name it. (His number 2 man, Kent, is also very cool). A+

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I had some interesting ideas for my buddies bachelor party to include camping, kayaking, paintball, and a unique but complicated scavenger hunt on an island. I told Ben my ideas and he took care of the rest, I was admittedly nervous going into the weekend because of all the moving parts, but everything turned out amazing. We ended up kayaking to Capers Island, camping, grilling, and playing a whole bunch of games. It was the perfect mix of activities and relaxing. I highly recommend using Ben and OPA. They did an awesome job.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Ben and Kent really went all out for a great bachelor party experience. Me and my buddy spent hours designing an intricate series of challenges and custom tailored events for our buddy that was the bachelor to go thru and they made all our ideas a reality. Would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a personalized bachelor party. They made camping fool proof, and enjoyable even if you're more of a resort kind of guy. Thanks for the great memories guys, I know our bachelor had a blast!

Date of experience: May 2014