“Great”

Ranked #90 of 932 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Neighborhood: Upper Concord Street
Description: Our seafood is caught in our own backyard, the Atlantic Ocean. You can always count on local and fresh at Noisy Oyster. Locally owned and operated since 1992.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband, Mother and Granddaughter had Alligator Tail appetizer. Then my husband and Granddaughter shared the shrimp boil which had Sweet Corn on the Cob,Sausage,Potatoes,Shrimp. My Mother had Fish and huge Shrimps. I had a huge salmon and spinach salad which was wonderful. The service and atmosphere was excellent.

There are newer reviews for Noisy Oyster Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed June 8, 2014

It was a weekend and very busy. We were fortunate and got a private little table way in the back. Shrimp and grits hit the spot! My son's fish and chips were yummy! I would eat here again.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Went there on June 7, 2014....My husband and I had the Raw Trio Appetizer....Very Good. I had the Broiled Seafood Au gratin and let me say...I could have eaten 2! Cheesy, creamy, the crab cake underneath was a delightful surprise! My husband devoured some crab legs. Tara was our server and she was GREAT! Kept our drinks full, checked in on us, but not in a rushy way. We will definitely go back the next time we are in town.Great Atmosphere! Best meal for us during our stay in Charleston!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We enjoyed a great evening meal and excellent service. First time we tried Collard Greens.The waiter said they were nearly as good as his grandmother's and we should try them. We did and were a little surprised when we found them to be very good. Overall we enjoyed our meals and the dining experience.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

we stopped in there to wait for the rain and the flooding to stop. We had appetizers and a few beers. The food was good but the waitress had to be reminded that we need tools to eat the crab claws. There were no windows - it was open all around which was very pleasant.