“noisy but fun”

Ranked #91 of 940 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Upper Concord Street
Description: Our seafood is caught in our own backyard, the Atlantic Ocean. You can always count on local and fresh at Noisy Oyster. Locally owned and operated since 1992.
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We went for dinner and sat in the bar area. Food was good and prices decent. Service was good. Overall, a good time.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,124)

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Loved our dinner at Noisy Oyster! Our waitress Brandi was so friendly and right on with her recommendations! Would definitely go again!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I visited this restaurant in December with a large party (15+). The food was good, and the service was incredible for the amount of people that we had. I have eaten at better places in Charleston, but I really have nothing negative to say about this place.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We had been to the other Noisy Oyster before, but this particular trip to the Noisy Oyster on Market Street was great ! Kids fried flounder was perfect, husband's she crab soup was very good, (I sampled ), but the steamed oyster's for 8.99 a pot were the best we've had, and we live at the beach! Even my son ate them and he doesn't often eat oysters. So good, we ordered another pot, which we all decided was even better than the first one. Microbrew selection on tap and in bottles was really good, although I didn't see a lot of Charleston brews, the Holy City was nice. Best compliment for last, we loved Jarrod and hope he will stay with you for us to come again and ask for him ! Very attentive, knowledgeable and fun, dealt w the kids like a pro! Knew the beers and helped us have a really good time. Thanks again, be back soon for another round of all that!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Simple food well cooked. I had the grilled sesame coated tuna. It was the best fish I tasted in charleston.